IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spencer Racing needs help
7/25/14, 4:02 PM   #1
Spencer Racing needs help
Jerry Spencer

Went to start the truck and head for Gas City and the truck wont start, think the starter is out. Anybody going that way that could pull the trailer or lend us a truck for the night??????????????/

Thank you in advance

Jerry Spencer

7/25/14, 4:53 PM   #2
Re: Spencer Racing needs help
Jerry Spencer

sTARTER CHANGED AND ON THE ROAD

jERRY

7/25/14, 7:02 PM   #3
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
sTARTER CHANGED AND ON THE ROAD

jERRY
WOW! That was fast, You could be part of a pitcrew that gets paid

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, Jerry Spencer
7/26/14, 12:20 AM   #4
Jerry Spencer

Wanted to take a min. to thank the people that came to and offered help so that Josh could make it to the track tonight, whether you like me or not Josh needed help and his true friends came thru.

Ryan from Ryans Towing & Recovery (765- 271-7852) was here before we could blink an eye, Tony Jarrett was on the phone and offered us a van to use, Scott Benic called from North Dakota telling us were the keys to his truck were, a number of people that are friends of Josh called to see what they could do to help, Advanced Auto went out of there way to get our parts so that Josh could make Gas City.

All these people went out of there way to help Josh because they like him not me Josh, for that Sarah and I thank you all.

At the track some people said Josh was luckey to have Sarah and I as parents, we think we are the lucky ones to have Josh as a son and friend, no matter how tired or broke we are we are here for him and tonight proved that when Sarah and I are gone Josh will have real friends if he needs them.

Again thank you all.

Jerry and Sarah Spencer # 66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

7/26/14, 12:59 AM   #5
i love dirt track racing

Did not make gas city show tonight . But hope to go to half moon on sunday and have lunch and go root on josh at kokomo ( the r word might keep us away). Were from the burg area and we love coming to kokomo and have lunch and see some great racing at kokomo. Thanks alot for all the great things that your race team do for us race fans . Go josh !!!

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spencer Racing needs help