IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Flo Racing Joliet
6/30/19, 9:03 PM   #21
Re: USAC Flo Racing Joliet
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Boy, we are not happy , but , what about the " you should feel it a privilege to spend your money and get to be at the track", "do not complain you are lucky to get to see such quality shows", "it is people like you that cause tracks to close" ect.... Just saying as the frog looks out the window!!
So nobody should say anything? Meanwhile, a poor product drives fans away from the sport. I’m sure it will be the fault of social media if the place closes, not poor management.

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
6/30/19, 10:08 PM   #22
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

I can't speak for the racing which I thought was decent and time management was not very good; but the food prices are not the fault of promoter Sherri Heckenast. Blame those prices on the Drag Strip who owns the property. By the way that place won't close any time soon she makes a killing on the team demo derby, redneck bash, even the local police get involved and other stuff she has there as they routinely sell out 10,000+ fans.

6/30/19, 11:51 PM   #23
ThePurple73

Tracks need to go back to selling pop/cola, pop corn and run the races.

7/1/19, 2:16 AM   #24
SteelCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Boy, we are not happy , but , what about the " you should feel it a privilege to spend your money and get to be at the track", "do not complain you are lucky to get to see such quality shows", "it is people like you that cause tracks to close" ect.... Just saying as the frog looks out the window!!
If shows run well past midnight you cannot draw new fans. Parents won't bring there kids and eventually every race track closes as we die off. Parents will likely stop coming as well because it's hard to find a baby sitter for pretty much an all night thing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Flo Racing Joliet