12/20/18, 6:37 PM   #3
Re: Bacon Back To Hoffman
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I just meant I see a headline like this. I need the details. Found em

Hoffman Racing
1 hr ·

HOFFMAN RACING WILL CELEBRATE YEAR #90 WITH MEAN GREEN RETURNING AS THE PRIMARY SPONSOR AND HAR’S WINNINGEST DRIVER BACK IN THE SEAT OF THE ICONIC # 69 FOR THE 2019 USAC NATIONAL SPRINT CAR SERIES

Loveland, OH (Dec 21, 2018) Hoffman Auto Racing is proud to announce that Mean Green Cleaner & Degreaser will return as the primary sponsor and with 15 USAC National Sprint Car wins and two USAC National Sprint Car Championships for HAR, Brady Bacon is back in the seat.

HAR now boasts 108 USAC National Sprint Car wins with 103 of them awarding National points, all since 1989.
“When we were unable to work things out for 2019 with Kevin Thomas Jr., we jumped on the chance to get Brady back in the Mean Green car. We want to thank KTJ for all he and Whitney did for us in 2018 and we wish them nothing but the best in the future. I am so grateful to the professionals at Rust-Oleum for allowing HAR to continue to pursue USAC National Championship #12 in 2019 in our 90th year of operation,” said Richard Hoffman President of HAR.
Brady Bacon commented “I am extremely excited to be reunited with Hoffman Racing for 2019. We have always worked well together and I hope to replicate the success we had in our first run together. I look forward to helping add more to the already impressive legacy the Hoffman’s have established”.
“Rust-Oleum purchased the Mean Green brand from CR Brands in 2018. We encourage all our race fans to continue to support the brands that support their sport. This includes Rust-Oleum products in addition to Mean Green. We are excited to showcase Rust-Oleum as well as our primary sponsor Mean Green. Lykins Energy Solutions, Hoosier Tires, XYZ machine, Fatheadz Eyewear, Triple X Race Cars, DMI and Tel-Star Technologies will be associate sponsors in 2019. HAR continues as an official Military Order of the Purple Heart Race Team,” commented Tim Waechter, VP of Marketing/PR/Social Media HAR.
Mean Green is America’s #1 heavy duty, all-purpose cleaner and degreaser that provides consumers with the toughest clean at a great value. It is the toughness you can trust for when getting it clean matters most. It is great for dirty jobs inside and out. It cleans everything from kitchen countertops, tile, bathrooms, to outdoor furniture, greasy grills & engine parts. Visit MeanGreenDegreaser.com for more information.
(Complete Press Release Attached)
Tim Waechter
VP Marketing/Public Relations/Social Media
Hoffman Auto Racing
twbigt69@gmail.com
513-284-1519

5 members like this post: mc/rider, oppweld, racer-x, ROSCO, turn4
12/20/18, 6:51 PM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I hope Kevin has the backing to continue. He had a lot of names on his cars this year, Abreu Vinyards, Jonathan Venards, Walker as well as the HAR and 63 primaries..

His talent and desire sure deserve the backing, I hope they can continue to make it happen.
I love when a driver finishes second and doesn't consider that good enough. Most would be ecstatic and that's fine too.

It cost a fortune to run these cars anymore and your seeing more and more long timers teaming up behind one driver than having many individual teams.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, miledirt, nitrofunny
12/20/18, 9:28 PM   #5
7horse
Banned

What a suprise, the ONLY driver that is in the same car every year is The Mad Man

12/20/18, 9:44 PM   #6
SteelCore

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was pretty much KTJs team. Hoffman's just gave him the money to run it. I assume it will be the same deal with Bacon next year. So essentially nothing changes except Bacon gets the Hoffman funding.

6 members like this post: erich45, flagboy55, jim goerge, oppweld, progressive22, ROSCO
12/21/18, 2:07 AM   #7
flagboy55

Pretty much a no lose for HAR, just hope KTJ puts together another competitive program which I’m sure he will

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
12/21/18, 6:41 AM   #8
addictedtodirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7horse View Post
What a suprise, the ONLY driver that is in the same car every year is The Mad Man
You have forgotten the 52 of Isaac Chapple.

12/21/18, 8:19 AM   #9
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCore View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was pretty much KTJs team. Hoffman's just gave him the money to run it. I assume it will be the same deal with Bacon next year. So essentially nothing changes except Bacon gets the Hoffman funding.
I think you have it right. Hearing KTJ will run his own car maybe with help from Walker.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

2 members like this post: bigq11, jim goerge
12/21/18, 12:40 PM   #10
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

Hey Brady, you HAVE to use the ol red hauler. That's been the #1 problem the last few years, the car doesn't feel comfortable riding in luxury.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bacon Back To Hoffman