IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july
7/3/19, 7:08 PM   #21
dsc1600

It’s interesting because FloRacing has an exclusive contract to broadcast the NY modified super dirt series which is owned like DirtVision by WRG.

7/4/19, 2:34 AM   #22
Re: Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Im Going to say this now, I've suscribed to Dirt vision, Had nothing but problems. Subcribed to Lucasoiltiv. Had many problems, now they just dont show many LOLMDS races anymore. Been on Flo All year and less than a handful I would say were great pic quality as well as good quality of following the racing.

Out of about 60 Speedshift event purchases over the last three years, I think I had ONE night there were big problems and they threw it to FacebookLive which had no further problems.
Only one I give passing to great marks too. Or in other words, ONly one I will buy again.
Keep shooting yourselves in the feet. We have options.

7/4/19, 11:14 AM   #23
dsc1600

Have you ordered DirtVision since they went to the mobile truck in 2018? It’s excellent coverage since then.

Plus if you order the 2 day show on there you get the WoO fast pass for the month which includes the Kings Royal and a ton of other big races.

7/4/19, 11:18 AM   #24
opnwhlmnd

I suppose from entertaining myself with this thread and analysing it we can come to the conclusion that the majority of the chronic complainers/whiners on here most likely think that any broadcasting company should be able to setup at any big event (ie: Superbowl, Olympics, Indy 500, etc) and broadcast it.

Next all the complainers/whiners can watch all of Sprint Week for $30 and it still won't be good enough we will see multiple posts about broadcast quality even though 75% of them are self-inflicted.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, ROSS, Stephen Cording, Will Shunk
7/4/19, 1:57 PM   #25
Stephen Cording

Sorry to repeat myself from a similar thread.

But,

Just the Saturday night A main will be streamed live on Flo, which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

A little disappointed, yes. Outraged, no.

Got to see more ‘live USAC Racing’ thanks to Flo than I ever have before for a one off payment of $150.

I hope the entire show will be made available after the event. But if it’s not at least I got to see the main event.

7/4/19, 3:14 PM   #26
Aces&Eights

Race Count This Year: 3

I liked Loudpedal, what happened to them? They always produced top notch shows and were passionate about racing, especially USAC non-wing style racing, seems dumb to ditch them for "Flo" at all and now this. I know I'm late to the discussion, but Loudpedal was a better choice, IMHO.

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Hustlin-Hoosier, Scott Daloisio
7/5/19, 1:14 AM   #27
RockinRy

Race Count This Year: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
I liked Loudpedal, what happened to them? They always produced top notch shows and were passionate about racing, especially USAC non-wing style racing, seems dumb to ditch them for "Flo" at all and now this. I know I'm late to the discussion, but Loudpedal was a better choice, IMHO.
As far as I know Tim Treux of LoudPedal is doing all the West Coast USAC shows for Flo.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Floracing to broadcast 21 usac events in july