IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC screws paid Floracing fan
7/3/19, 6:55 PM   #1
USAC screws paid Floracing fan
nonwingkingofkalifornia

USAC screws over their fans, blacks out race for paid Floracing viewers, gives races both nights to dirtvision viewers for free.

2 members like this post: ossuks, tirespinner
7/3/19, 10:04 PM   #2
ryan84

I got this email from flo saying it will be broadcast both nights???? Just the USAC portion, hope true.
Attached Images
Screenshot_20190703-210011_Gmail.jpg (624.0 KB, 155 views)

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/3/19, 10:15 PM   #3
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

Flo will only be permitted to televise the Saturday A Main Live.

Dirtvision will have the entire event Live for $40, individual night packages also available.

Not good for the non-wing fan base. (Middle finger ish)

4 members like this post: Bayless74, Chief Wahoo, duel, tirespinner
7/3/19, 10:37 PM   #4
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
I got this email from flo saying it will be broadcast both nights???? Just the USAC portion, hope true.
These things are very carefully worded. It says the event is July 5th and July 6th. And that the event will be dual streamed on DirtVision and Flo. But it doesn’t specifically say it’s going to be dual streamed both days. It would be nice if it was true, but I would be surprised.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2 members like this post: duel, tirespinner
7/3/19, 11:04 PM   #5
JDK222

I think your incorrect about it being free on Dirtvision. I have the monthly pass but it doesn’t appear to be included....another 40.00 if you want to watch.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/3/19, 11:35 PM   #6
Re: USAC screws paid Floracing fan
duel

I was a little sceptical that this would be on flo both days. Fortunately for me I will be making my 1st trip to Knoxville for this show.

7/4/19, 12:38 AM   #7

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

I looked back at the Knoxville news and last November was when dirtvision was announced as exclusive PPV provider of the raceway including the corn belt nationals. At the time I am sure this was great news as I believe it predates the Flo deal.

7 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, flagboy55, opnwhlmnd, racer5c, tirespinner, Will Shunk
7/4/19, 7:29 AM   #8
miledirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Points View Post
I looked back at the Knoxville news and last November was when dirtvision was announced as exclusive PPV provider of the raceway including the corn belt nationals. At the time I am sure this was great news as I believe it predates the Flo deal.
I think you are spot on correct, DirtVision as exclusive PPV for Knoxville and that would include this weekends show.

But they should just come out and say that this week instead of the carefully worded press release about dual coverage this weekend, etc etc... but only means FloRacing subscribers get the Saturday A main.

5 members like this post: chrismattlin, erich45, flagboy55, Jerry Shaw, tirespinner
7/4/19, 9:02 AM   #9
Stephen Cording

Just the Saturday night A main will be streamed live on Flo, which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

A little disappointed, yes. Outraged, no.

Got to see more ‘live USAC Racing’ thanks to Flo than I ever have before for a one off payment of $150.

I hope the entire show will be made available after the event. But if it’s not at least I got to see the main event.

7/4/19, 6:48 PM   #10
Will Shunk

Turn off your computers and devices. Get off the couch/chair and GO to a race track to watch racing. Try Lincoln Park this weekend or Gas City on Saturday. Your physical and mental health will thank you!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC screws paid Floracing fan