IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 6/4/19 5:30 PM
816 East Markland 765-865-8367 Choo Choo McGoos Resturant Dave Trine and his family have come on board to sponsor Dave Darland this season.

Please stop in for the best home cooked food in town, this is family owned and operated so they really do depend on you and I to keep things running, in order to sponsor David we need to support them.

Stop in and tell them thank you for helping The Peoples Champ while enjoying a great meal.

Thank you all in advance, lets fill the place this week so they know we care.

Jerry #66j
20 Likes: Bayless74, bighd0522, Bill Angel, erich45, flagboy55, Hammer, Hotrod, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, mc/rider, oppweld, racegal, racenut69, rapid robert, rmr6nm, ronmil, sc17x, superstock30, TNRustler, Will Shunk
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #2 6/4/19 5:36 PM
I ate there 2018 Smackdown and it is delicious! I was warmly welcomed, asked where I was from (my Ohio accent gave it away) and sat with the relatives of the owner. Thanks to all of them for supporting our racing and Dave Darland!
6 Likes: flagboy55, Hammer, luckybuc97, oppweld, racegal, rapid robert
racegal (Offline)
  #3 7/5/19 6:55 AM
It is a great place!! Great food and very nice people!! I go there every time I am in Kokomo!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
5 Likes: flagboy55, Hammer, Hustlin-Hoosier, mc/rider, rapid robert
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #4 7/5/19 3:04 PM
Our Must Stop During ISW ! And My Grandaughter Is moving To Kokomo To Attend IU Kokomo And She And Her College Roommate Are Well Aware To Visit Early And Often ! Thanks To The Family For Sponsoring The "Best Of The Best"
3 Likes: flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, racegal