IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flatout (Offline)
  #31 5/6/16 9:32 PM
Any word on Dave Blaney?
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #32 5/6/16 9:41 PM
I was thinking the same thing about Dave. It was a nasty ride.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #33 5/6/16 9:53 PM
Per Twitter from Motter Motorsports

We are at the hospital.@BuckeyeBullet10 CT scan good, no breaks or fractures.He is sitting up.Sore.Will be admitted overnite for observation

Jen Kelley (she/her)
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cmiracingvids, DirtHawk92, flagboy55, jim goerge, luckybuc97, smith19
smith19 (Offline)
  #34 5/6/16 10:03 PM
just announced this crash during the truck race...

CHRIS SMITH
Go Fast (Offline)
  #35 5/6/16 10:15 PM
Per his daughter and son's Twitter he got his bell rung pretty good but appears to be ok. Gonna be sore, but up and moving around.

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, flagboy55, jim goerge, rclaridge
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #36 5/6/16 11:31 PM
For those without Twitter/Facebook

Clauson, Leary, T-Mez, Hewitt, Bacon, Courtney, Boespflug, Cottle, Darland, Swanson your top 10. Ballou flipped in last few laps, finished 22d
3 Likes: DirtHawk92, flagboy55, jim goerge
sprntr (Offline)
  #37 5/7/16 1:34 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Alright folks, we got the best of the best at Eldora this weekend! The best of both worlds. I'm sure some of the hard core on both sides will say they can't stand this or that about the other, but let me remind them, there's no stock cars of any type on the card. I think this event could be one of the best values in racing. Anyhow, about 10 am central time, myself, dirty jeff, 2 cases of fresh zombie dust, some nice cigars, and golf clubs will be headed to the meca. Would like to hear some predictions from my iow brethren
Don't WoO rules prohibit regulars from participating in non-WoO events within 24 hours without special dispensation?
nodramazone20 (Offline)
  #38 5/7/16 7:37 AM
Great USAC show last night. Sliders all over the track....Track was old school Eldora, around the top, inches from the wall....Clauson was smart and made his move when it counted. Leary and Dutch will be strong all year long, great combination.

Woo was predictable...no passing ...winner goes flag to flag...blah blah blah
6 Likes: Backitin, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, speed bump, spicoli, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #39 5/7/16 8:08 AM
I'll take BC again in usac and gonna have to think on the outlaws a little bit. I thought the outlaws was a good race too, 3 cars that could have won. Hitting the links now! 94 I will try to look you up
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #40 5/7/16 8:57 AM
Originally Posted by smith19:
just announced this crash during the truck race...
Truck race! What truck race?