IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for 2011
2/24/11, 7:43 AM   #1
Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for 2011
donwilshe

Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for 2011

Subject: Need Some Butts:

Biobased USA has two seats open for the Must See Racing Series. We are only interested in experienced drivers that have experience on Asphalt 410 Sprint Car Drivers. This is not a learning experience, nothing less than top 5 will be acceptable. Currently the #1 set is occupied by last years #1 set driver Jason Blonde. Recent Additon Donnie Adams gets the #3 Gearte 410/Diablo. After relocating the race car teams from North Carolina and Florida we have consolidated our racing in the Michigan/Indiana area. We have a very good prospect for the #4 set and we will start "Four" cars at Salem, Indiana April 10th at www.mustseeracing.com. The Sprintcar was built by Spike and designed by 2011 Dave Steele and Todd Schmidtt at its called a Diablo. The Diablo/Gaerte/Crew/Driver combination got us four track records in 2010 - Salem, Anderson, Kalamazoo and Slinger (360), and win at Toledo. The Gaerte engine dynoed is an asphalt designed 2011 410 Beast Injection with the hp robbing shallow pan for asphlat 894 HP, 688 Torque, and when I think of racers in that area I think of the current batch of proven 10 Top USAC Drivers, Indycar, Nascar and MSR drivers. So that leaves the seat open to 11 races and 5 to 6 celebrity butts. I think of drivers like Tony Elliott, Brian Clawson, Terry McCarl (Yes he is dirt but he is ready), Kevin Feeney, Bobby Santos, Dude Teate and Billy Wease. What we dont want to do is take a driver from a team. we are only looking to choose from unattached drivers. I think of tunners and setup specilist like Dave Steele, Todd Schmidt, Bob East, Scott Benic, Dave Meyers, and Jack French to lend a hand.

We know what we are offering.. $45,000 Gearte 2011 to drive and a $35,000 Steele Diablo chassis and the best of the best equipment, so its first class equipment. The queston is what can can you bring! Of Course it doesnt hurt to bring something other than your seat, helment and suit. Sponsorship although not need allows us to share the glory. If you have a crew that would be good. If you a sponsorship and driver that we could team up. We are flexible in our plans but I dont expect that be that way for more than 10 days. We are running out of time. contact us with your proposal, website, offer letter credentials, etc etc. Don Wilshe - Biobased USA - www.biobased-racing.com donwilshe@biobased.us 800 995-9203
Last edited by donwilshe; 2/28/11 at 11:45 AM.

2/24/11, 8:37 AM   #2
Re: Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for
mod4s

Geoff Kaiser is available, and a champion and can do all!

2/24/11, 1:35 PM   #3
R A K

Sounds like Tony Kanaan is available. He has many laps in tied-down asphalt machinery.

2/24/11, 6:53 PM   #4
interpreter66

joe peckalevitch would be perfect he think's diablows are great

2/24/11, 10:59 PM   #5
Race Poor

Paging Kevin Feeney, Eric Gordon, Steve Barth or Ted Hines, in no particular order. Would love to see any of these guys on a weekly basis in this series.

2/25/11, 11:32 AM   #6
oljonesy

get ahold of brian gerster. has track records and feature wins in those exact kinds of cars.

2/25/11, 12:36 PM   #7
micro94

Congrats to Donnie Adams Jr on picking up one of these rides.

1 member likes this post:
2/25/11, 12:47 PM   #8
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro94 View Post
Congrats to Donnie Adams Jr on picking up one of these rides.
I spoke with his mother about a month ago and she said that he was really looking forward to the 2011 season. A nice young man and I hope that 2011 is a breakout year for him.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post:
2/25/11, 1:04 PM   #9
Joltin Joe

experience in 410 non wing sprint car, wing and non wing 360 sprint cars, open wheel modified, late model, USAC midgets and focus midgets.

reference people = Dave Steele, Mac Steele, Todd Schmidt, Jack french, Mike Blake, Grag Stabb, Danny Drinan, and Chris Paulsen.

Only way for someone like myself to have experience in a 410 wing sprint car is to have the opportunity to drive one.

2/27/11, 11:24 AM   #10
larry45

I would seriously consider Geoff Kaiser. He is a proven past champion and can get the job done!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Biobased MustSeeRacing #2 Seats Open for 2011