IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #1 12/17/10 10:30 AM
Emmitt hahn has invited all drivers old and current that are coming to the bowl! Tuesday jan 11 at 10 am we are having chili lunch at john zinks ranch and race car collection! There will be buses in front of the golden driller at 10 to take US out to the ranch lots of fun and meet racer from all over the usa!
racinround
  #2 12/17/10 1:18 PM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
Emmitt hahn has invited.......lots of fun and meet racer from all over the usa!
Are drivers from other countries welcome?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #3 12/17/10 1:22 PM
Emmitt hahn has invited all drivers old and current that are coming to the bowl! Tuesday jan 11 at 10 am we are having chili lunch at john zinks ranch and race car collection! There will be buses in front of the golden driller at 10 to take US out to the ranch lots of fun and meet racer from all over the usa!
Duke..Drivers only sounds like??... a must do deal...are sign ups needed??.......
  #4 12/17/10 5:31 PM
No sign ups just be in front of the driller a 10 am tues! Its a neat deal!
Fontana180 (Offline)
  #5 12/18/10 3:45 PM
Man I wish I could go this year, better yet would be to have a ride as I am not getting any younger.
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #6 1/2/11 3:35 PM
Don't forget about the free lunch!
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #7 1/2/11 6:32 PM
Don't forget about the free lunch!
Now let's see ... Air Fare $300+, Car $200+, Hotel $200+, Tickets $100+. The cost of a lunch doesn't really matter much.

But, if you can go, you should (I'm arriving too late). I've been a couple of times, and the conversation is great!
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #8 1/2/11 6:39 PM
Originally Posted by dick monahan:
now let's see ... Air fare $300+, car $200+, hotel $200+, tickets $100+. The cost of a lunch doesn't really matter much.

But, if you can go, you should (i'm arriving too late). I've been a couple of times, and the conversation is great!
just spend some of the money you made from the hewitt roast!
mowerman (Offline)
  #9 1/2/11 9:00 PM
Originally Posted by superduke:
just spend some of the money you made from the hewitt roast!
wrong person duke
  #10 1/6/11 3:52 PM
RANCH TOUR NEW DATE is now Wednesday Jan 12, meet in front at 10 am
Thanks Kevin Triplett and Sparky Hegewar for that update