IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congrats!!!
6/15/09, 11:35 AM   #1
Congrats!!!
riskybrisky5

Congrats to Kris Kirchner on his first win as a crew chief last night at Kokomo Speedway. The whole Truckers team deserves a congrats on the win for fighting back and putting another rear end under the car to get the win. The team had an awesome weekend two seconds a third and a win. Job well done Roger, Barb, Jim, Cindy, Kris, Dawn, Jerry Coons jr., Shane Hmiel, Levi Jones and all the Truckers crew. I didn't know all of your names.

6/15/09, 11:51 AM   #2
Re: Congrats!!!
ThaBurgFan

I didn't get to see the Kokomo sprint race but what I saw at the Burg saturday night was impressive. I would have loved to see a yellow come out to put Coons, Levi and Hmiel together at the end because the Truckers were flying around the high side. Congrats Truckers on a great weekend!!
Last edited by ThaBurgFan; 6/15/09 at 11:53 AM.

6/15/09, 11:57 AM   #3
Onlydirt

Great Job to the entire Team, glad to see their luck change a bit.

6/15/09, 1:36 PM   #4
Joe Whisler

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskybrisky5 View Post
Congrats to Kris Kirchner on his first win as a crew chief last night at Kokomo Speedway. The whole Truckers team deserves a congrats on the win for fighting back and putting another rear end under the car to get the win. The team had an awesome weekend two seconds a third and a win. Job well done Roger, Barb, Jim, Cindy, Kris, Dawn, Jerry Coons jr., Shane Hmiel, Levi Jones and all the Truckers crew. I didn't know all of your names.
What Kevin said! I'll add Matt, Mike, Bob, Tammy, and Paul.

Congrats "Karl!"
Posted via Mobile Device

6/15/09, 2:40 PM   #5
tjtomthumb

Great job by a whole lots of great racin folks!! Congrats!!

6/17/09, 6:24 AM   #6
KSmith15

Congrats to all the Truckers 24hr Crew.. Truly a Class Act.. The win was well deserved!! K. Smith 15
Posted via Mobile Device

6/17/09, 8:22 AM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
Great Job to the entire Team, glad to see their luck change a bit.
The lucks not just changed, They've changed a lot of things. Went from Comp Welding to DRC. I don't know what their old motors were. They're running Foxcos which also helps Team Foxco get out of the garage. The mention of the crew chief. Think they also got a new hauler (Seen the old one For Sale at Eldora)

I've always pulled for them and want all teams to succeed, They've taken a beating over the last couple years yet still ususally ran well.

Sometimes its the little changes that count and sometimes a different view. Most important, RECORD KEEPING

Take nothing away from the drivers either. Coondog is pretty good at setup and Im starting to believe Levi could put a VW Bug in the show on a heavy track Hmeils been impressive to say the least several times. Definately not affraid to gass it and try different lines.

Congrats guys, Best wishes on a continued successful season

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congrats!!!