IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Word around the campfire
11/28/12, 5:28 PM   #81
4wheelsinthekoosh

I just checked the IWO awards and I didnt see this thread anywhere under "The best BS thread of the year". I was a little upset

Ps Bill G. Put a lock on this thread it reach its potential.

Pss. Just hang in there everyone there are a lot more weekends and Jack Daniel's is not going out of business.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by 4wheelsinthekoosh; 11/28/12 at 5:34 PM.

3 members like this post: cmakin, Mud Packer, Tony74
11/28/12, 5:51 PM   #82
Re: Word around the campfire
bsmith8

I heard at lunch today that John Jones was looking for a driver with a heavy right foot and a set of B*lls to be the wheel man for the Jones Septic Service Team cars with backing from the Frolic Bar and Grill and run for USAC's Triple Crown. Im pretty certain Jonesy's cars will haul the SH*t. I think Levi ran a car @ L-burg with a JSS sticker on it a few years back and Kevin Studley might have and I ran a couple of races with Jonesy's Septic Service backing.

11/28/12, 11:05 PM   #83
az02

Piece of advice if you have a hold'em game do not invite shu

Posted via Mobile Device

11/28/12, 11:54 PM   #84
cshuman

Oh stop it Valentino!

Posted via Mobile Device

11/29/12, 8:39 AM   #85
4wheelsinthekoosh

Rossi, shu is beatable at cards me and robbie have done it numerous times. The golf course is where you should stay away you could start at a dollar a hole and by the end with doing double or nothing he is leaving with the keys to your truck. Just ask KT jr.

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: cmakin, cshuman, Todd Kimmel
11/30/12, 4:56 PM   #86
bigmojo5

This just in ...

after returning from the Des Moines lottery office, Jim Morrison is forming a new race team to be known as The Dynamo Race Team in honor of the legendary Frank Zappa. (Google Zappa and Dinah Moe Hum.)

We just have to keep him out of the mushrooms.
Last edited by bigmojo5; 11/30/12 at 5:01 PM.

12/1/12, 9:37 AM   #87
Jerry Spencer

Wow Billy you and Shu know how to do it. So is your dads going to be Tony teammates for Indy if Tony does the double. I would go back for that one.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

12/2/12, 8:17 AM   #88
barny oldfeller

sounds like you guys sit'n round that camp fire are are passin some pretty good stuff around

12/2/12, 10:43 AM   #89
4wheelsinthekoosh

Well Jerry he said "I would love to but wont" so I took the bait asked why not. He replied "Well it ain't the same as it used to be all those d@mn foreigners with no talent and big pocketbooks have no respect for there fellow drivers and you cant beat there a$$ to get it" and then he turned back to the tv about the same time John Wayne was slapping the hell out of someone. I replied you got a point. Ahhh I love my dad if you ever need a quote all you have to do is ask.

Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Word around the campfire