IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cornerthree (Offline)
  #1 2/19/22 12:40 AM
Love his honest interviews Bubba's is never very racey. I wish they could find a better track. JMO you know only When the winner says the track is bad as usaul only the front 2 rows will have a chance.
4 Likes: oppweld, progressive22, spicoli, tirespinner
cornerthree (Offline)
  #2 2/19/22 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by cornerthree:
Love his honest interviews Bubba's is never very racey. I wish they could find a better track. JMO you know only When the winner says the track is bad as usaul only the front 2 rows will have a chance.
Should of proof read before I posted. LOL
1021gpa (Offline)
  #3 2/19/22 8:18 AM
Love t mez but didn't ballou get suspended for saying the samething couple years ago?
6 Likes: jonboat15, PIT CART, Speedmax3, streetglider, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #4 2/19/22 8:55 AM
Yeah, Tony Stewart and Lawrenceburg got butt hurt. Believe Kokomo as well over his Twitter remarks and rock collection.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
5 Likes: chrismattlin, Dirtfan, oppweld, tirespinner, yeleyfan76
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #5 2/19/22 10:00 AM
I Like TMez but thought his interview was pathetic. His one the night before was almost as bad. I am sure sponsors are lining up to support him now. Just thought he sounded whiney, but a lot of people like that kind of stuff these days. Thursday nights track was really bad. Last night it rained, what are you going to do.
6 Likes: Big Mike 7, Dirtfan, interpreter66, Kart#51, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Therealether (Offline)
  #6 2/19/22 10:01 AM
Volusia and Easy Bay are a rather short drive from Ocala, and Volusia is closer to the hub of Speedweeks activity in Daytona. Hell, Daytona has a 1/4 mile flat track on site
3 Likes: PIT CART, ROSCO, tirespinner
cl124 (Offline)
  #7 2/19/22 10:09 AM
I couldn’t agree more about ocala. Never produces a very good race. Lots of cars but not a good start to the season to lure in new fans
4 Likes: cornerthree, dwhitney1169, jonboat15, tirespinner
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #8 2/19/22 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Yeah, Tony Stewart and Lawrenceburg got butt hurt. Believe Kokomo as well over his Twitter remarks and rock collection.
Spot on.
3 Likes: chrismattlin, streetglider, tirespinner
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #9 2/19/22 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I Like TMez but thought his interview was pathetic. His one the night before was almost as bad. I am sure sponsors are lining up to support him now. Just thought he sounded whiney, but a lot of people like that kind of stuff these days. Thursday nights track was really bad. Last night it rained, what are you going to do.
Seems to get some pretty good rides. Might have a little to do with his talent behind the wheel. Some people lately are into honesty instead of being fed a corporate line. Honesty/whining whatever you wish to call it. Let’s hope for no more rain and a decent surface for these guys. I did not watch the practice nite but guys were saying it was decent then so ��.
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Ken Bonnema, oppweld, tirespinner
oppweld (Offline)
  #10 2/19/22 11:48 AM
Not a fan of Ocala, wouldn't mind seeing them running at Milton Fl near Pensacola. Looks pretty racy from the videos i've seen.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner