IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bill gardner up date
7/28/14, 10:17 AM   #1
bill gardner up date
brian2h

bill was sent home on friday under hospice care he is not doing very good he has only been awake a couple times once for 40 min. the other was brief. talked to his mom a few min. ago she said the nurse said maybe a couple more days. his father in law is putting togather a couple of fund raisers one will be a golf outing i will post the details as soon as i get them. so sad he is truly a great guy i dont think they made a bigger race fan. he has taking the white flag just hope we can get a yellow so we can get a few extra laps

7/28/14, 10:45 AM   #2
Re: bill gardner up date
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Dang hate to hear this .

7/28/14, 10:47 AM   #3
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian2h View Post
bill was sent home on friday under hospice care he is not doing very good he has only been awake a couple times once for 40 min. the other was brief. talked to his mom a few min. ago she said the nurse said maybe a couple more days. his father in law is putting togather a couple of fund raisers one will be a golf outing i will post the details as soon as i get them. so sad he is truly a great guy i dont think they made a bigger race fan. he has taking the white flag just hope we can get a yellow so we can get a few extra laps
Thank you Brian for the update, has to be very hard on you as I know how close you two are. We are praying for the yellow to come out.

Jerry, Sarah, Josh, Shannon, Paul, Audrey, Hadley and Sonny Spencer #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

5 members like this post: FishBurger, IndyBound, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, speed bump
7/28/14, 10:55 AM   #4
jim goerge

Brian Thanks for posting. As Jerry said know how close you and Bill are . So sorry to hear this as so many IOW'ers are. Hopeing for a yellow. We'll keep praying for Bill and his family

7/28/14, 10:55 AM   #5
Leohr46

He and his family is in our prayers. Anthony Leohr and family.

7/28/14, 11:00 AM   #6
jim goerge

Brian Thanks for posting. As Jerry said know how close you and Bill are . So sorry to hear this as so many IOW'ers are. Hopeing for a yellow. We'll keep praying for Bill and his family I love going to Putnamville but its not going to be the same without seeing Bill on his golf cart

1 member likes this post: speed bump
7/28/14, 11:01 AM   #7
jim goerge

Brian Thanks for posting. As Jerry said know how close you and Bill are . So sorry to hear this as so many IOW'ers are. Hopeing for a yellow. We'll keep praying for Bill and his family I love going to Putnamville but its not going to be the same without seeing Bill on his golf cart

7/28/14, 11:13 AM   #8
Gregg

We always knew this was a possibility but knowing this is coming to pass is very sad. Bill is an inspiration to us all in so many ways. I will pray for that yellowto come out.

3 members like this post: FishBurger, IndyBound, jim goerge
7/28/14, 11:38 AM   #9
rightrear

Thank You Brian.
Bill and I have talked at the track. I think he is accepting this a lot better than any of us. My prayers to the family and to you Brian.

7/28/14, 11:46 AM   #10
kcarm92

Thanks for updating Brian praying for Bill and family and you know how close you and him are.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bill gardner up date