IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Square Tail Tank
1/4/13, 7:56 PM   #221
Re: Midget Square Tail Tank
mr nobody
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
YOU are criticizing me about construction discussion... that's funny.

Please tell dirtywhiteboy I said hello.
aren't you?

Oh yeah that was also funny.

1/4/13, 8:04 PM   #222
racer8823

I think the only fair thing for Smoke to do is to take the square tank off, autograph it and then send it to Don Moore

5 members like this post: Don 65s, GasIt4, koolaid89, Modocer 57, Puppy
1/4/13, 8:09 PM   #223
Roy Bleckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer8823 View Post
I think the only fair thing for Smoke to do is to take the square tank off, autograph it and then send it to Don Moore
Would Don convince Tony B to let him run the square tank on the car Stewart offered to Don ? .... wouldn't this be the ultimate irony LOLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/4/13, 10:08 PM   #224
B99

Thanks to some CIA like snooping an ace photographer friend of mine was able to get a snapshot of the new seat being fabricated for midget cars for 2013.......

Not only will it make the current cars substantially lighter (after meals of course) but it will allow any driver to run an almost unlimited amount of time before requiring removal from the cockpit.
Attached Images
dumper.jpg (37.1 KB, 86 views)

3 members like this post: fish, Mud Packer, Roy Bleckert
1/4/13, 10:38 PM   #225
Roy Bleckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by B99 View Post
Thanks to some CIA like snooping an ace photographer friend of mine was able to get a snapshot of the new seat being fabricated for midget cars for 2013.......

Not only will it make the current cars substantially lighter (after meals of course) but it will allow any driver to run an almost unlimited amount of time before requiring removal from the cockpit.
Can we get some pics of the best way to mount these seats LOLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: fish
1/5/13, 12:04 AM   #226
Tony Barhorst

Here is a video link that includes a shot of Tony's Munchkin after he lost his brakes, and he spun to stop it on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6v3a...ature=youtu.be

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, mayor31, Midget 89
1/5/13, 11:08 AM   #227
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by B99 View Post

WHERE WERE WE???

Oh yeh>>> I think that was the new trailer receiver hitch model design. The Air Force was working on it but they couldn't get congress to appropriate the $10,000.00 each to buy them. So I guess they went to the next dumbest Market "RACERS LOOKING FOR AN EDGE" to sell them.

I hear they are working on a new design for Desk Chairs also. I can't wait. Then I wouldn't have to be spreading this stuff all over the IOW.

Honest Dad himself

1/5/13, 11:48 AM   #228
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

Enough pissin and moanin.It's time for the Chili Bowl.

1/5/13, 11:56 AM   #229
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy View Post
Enough pissin and moanin.It's time for the Chili Bowl.
CAN'T we just stay up till 50000. I got to stay home and work next week to pay my taxes for last year.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Tony Barhorst
1/5/13, 4:48 PM   #230
Roy Bleckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
CAN'T we just stay up till 50000. I got to stay home and work next week to pay my taxes for last year.

Honest Dad himself
Sure you can.... but don't worry it will be around, cuz this train wreck of a thread will never die LOLLLL!!!!!!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Square Tail Tank