IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Square Tail Tank
1/4/13, 4:04 PM   #211
Re: Midget Square Tail Tank
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln Chapple View Post
Come on man, just say it. Whatever it is, join the crowd.

Posted via Mobile Device
I guess when you are a "hired shoe" you gota keep your thoughts to yourself, awful lot of big toes out there to step on. Stiff upper lip Casey keep up the good work.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 1/4/13 at 4:06 PM.

1/4/13, 4:14 PM   #212
Hamby812

A cheat is a cheat, a fake is a fake, and a fraud is a fruad. I just wonder how many more pages this thread would have been if it were Tony S. calling out Don M. for running an illegal tail tank. Or how much shorter it would have been if it were anyone other than Tony. Everyone would have been bashing Don if it was his tank being discussed...

1 member likes this post: turn4
1/4/13, 5:18 PM   #213
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamby812 View Post
A cheat is a cheat, a fake is a fake, and a fraud is a fruad. I just wonder how many more pages this thread would have been if it were Tony S. calling out Don M. for running an illegal tail tank. Or how much shorter it would have been if it were anyone other than Tony. Everyone would have been bashing Don if it was his tank being discussed...
AND Too Many DUMB rules in a rule book is too many dumb rules for some folks to latch on too and "B!TCH" about.

Could someone please explain what the size or shape of a persons gas tank has to do with him racing. In racing it usually should be how many gallons does it take to run and finish the race and a gallon or so for cautions. What do you do with the rest of that 27 gallon tank.

Tony's tank was way too big for that race.

"See muchkin pic in earlier post" Waste not want not!! Everything on a race car should be minimized.

"WHAT ME WORRY"

Honest Dad himself

1/4/13, 5:31 PM   #214
bigmojo5

After all of this, I'm exhausted.

4 members like this post: DAD, fish, K-Dawg30, Tony Barhorst
1/4/13, 5:40 PM   #215
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmojo5 View Post
After all of this, I'm exhausted.
My two pointing fingers are worn to the bone, How many IOW registered users are their still out there anyhow???

Honest Dad himself

1/4/13, 6:30 PM   #216
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Sometimes Tony, ya JUST haf'ta prove it to'm
It's juzz Bin'ness

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Last edited by Wayne Davis; 1/4/13 at 7:16 PM.

1/4/13, 6:31 PM   #217
Sprintcarfanatic

Just tell cshuman he has to go to the back for jumping, He'll come out. LOL.

2 members like this post: DAD, fish
1/4/13, 6:35 PM   #218
Tony Barhorst

The only question that remains unresolved is Tony Stewarts offer to Don Moore.

One last comment. Smoke does not bully anyone at our races. He enters because he loves racing...Thats why he returns to the midgets and winged sprint cars often.

You don't see any other 3 time NASCAR champion returning to their roots all the time. He could easily be in Hawaii or Aruba at this time of year.

The square tank tale is one story we will never forget. I was thinking today that the builder of the square tailed Ken Schrader #55 Bob Higman would get a kick out of this. He passed away a few years ago. A great car builder and man. That made this thread seeing that car included.
Google Bob Higman...he came to our races all the time, and we had his car on display at my Kamp Motor Speedway USAC Midget week event in 2007. Bob was Grand Marshal.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...higgys-legacy/

Like Bigmojo..I am wore out...Time to rest up on the weekend..

Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 1/4/13 at 10:09 PM.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, Wayne Davis
1/4/13, 6:56 PM   #219
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Barhorst View Post
The only question that remains unresolved is Tony Stewarts offer to Don Moore.

One last comment. Smoke does not bully anyone at our races. He enters because he loves racing...Thats why he returns to the midgets and winged sprint cars often.

You don't see any other 3 time NASCAR champion returning to their roots all the time. He could easily be in Australia, or Aruba at this time of year.

Tony made it to where he is on driving talent alone.

The square tank tale is one story we will never forget. I was thinking today that the builder of the square tailed Ken Schrader #55 Bob Higman would get a kick out of this. He passed away a few years ago. A great car builder and man. That made this thread seeing that car included.
Google Bob Higman...he came to our races all the time, and we had his car on display at my Kamp Motor Speedway USAC Midget week event in 2007. Bob was Grand Marshal.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...higgys-legacy/

Like Bigmojo..I am wore out...Time to rest up on the weekend..

RUMOR has it Tony is in negotiations with the WWF and this is just a preview of what to look forward to leading into next years "RUMBLE"

Honest(most the time)Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Wayne Davis
1/4/13, 7:43 PM   #220
mayor31

Wonder if Tony can bring the Tail Tank with him next year and we auction it off for the IOW fund for Bills favorite charity

1 member likes this post: Puppy
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Square Tail Tank