IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prayers for Lloyd and Gail
12/3/15, 9:29 AM   #11
Re: Prayers for Lloyd and Gail
racing2bwithu2

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 63

Thank You Everyone. The last nine days has been rough. Last week on Wednesday she had 2 units of blood, Thursday thru Sunday went to Clinton hospital for a shot to get blood count up. Monday we had lab work at Providence it was ok, but gail has been out of breath so much he sent her over to Union Hospital for an x-ray on her lungs. a spot did show up so they admitted her. Ran some blood work on her Tuesday an gave her fluids. Wednesday morning ran another x-ray on her lungs. Wasn't a blood clot and her chemo dr will tell us results on that Monday. They also ran echo on her heart that checked out ok as well. So as of right now were not sure why she is so out of breath. Chemo Dr. did say he will lessen the strength of her chemo meds since she is having a hard time with it. We do have treatment number 4 this coming Monday Dec.7th. Best I can do right now as far as keeping ya posted. Again Thank You Everyone for the Thoughts an Prayers, Cards, and Calls. We Love an Miss Each of You. Lloyd & Gail

12/3/15, 11:10 AM   #12
PAW

Prayers for you all,stay strong and may God Bless.

12/3/15, 3:52 PM   #13
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers!

3 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
12/3/15, 7:05 PM   #14
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family sends our prayers to all the families. Gail is going to win this battle and we all wish her the best. Give her a big hug from me and say go ballou. Go gail and all the families .

12/3/15, 7:47 PM   #15
leaglen

You all are in my prayers. Hope everything gets better.

12/4/15, 5:23 PM   #16
mpgouty

Will be praying for you.
Mike

12/14/15, 10:29 AM   #17
racing4aman

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 6

Bro and Gail, you guys have been through so much this month and i just wish there was something i could do to help you ...Gail i'm praying you and i know you got this ... i love you ... you treated me like a sister and now if there is anything i can do to help please let me know ...we all care deeply about you the racing family loves you and so do all of us ...
i love you
your sister

12/14/15, 9:03 PM   #18
racing2bwithu2

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 63

Well Monday Dec.7th was cancelled to give Gail another week to rest. So today we got number 4 treatment taken care of. Dr. did examine her b4 chemo started and said her lump in her breast has shrunk. As for her breathing problem, they have put her on oxygen for nite time use. Thank You everyone again for the cards, calls, and Thoughts an Prayers. It means a great deal to both of us knowing Family and Racing Family care so much. We Love an Miss Each of You. Lloyd & Gail

12/15/15, 1:50 AM   #19
dirt_trackgurl006

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 41

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has kept my family in your thoughts and prayers! It means a lot to me that we have such amazing friends! Thank you all once again for everything yal have done or is doing for my family...

Gail, I know it has been a rough road and year, but you only have a couple more treatments left!! Keep your chin up and just remember...You got this!!!! We may have our moments, but who doesn't?? We are only humans.. you may not be my biological mother, however I do consider you as my step mom, and you have treated me like a daughter.. I love you and I just want you to know that I am always here for you if you ever need anything!!!
Dad, if you or Gail need anything don't hesitate to get ahold of me... I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!
I love you both,
Kasi Chapman

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prayers for Lloyd and Gail