IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Round 2 complete
10/29/15, 6:12 AM   #1
Round 2 complete
racing2bwithu2

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 63

Sorry I haven't written sooner. Little update on Gail, she was up to par on traveling to Kokomo for the Klash on Friday. We were there just to see some of the Racing Family, but didn't see any racing. Its always nice to see her smiling while visiting. She did get tired about 5:30 so we headed home. Gail just completed her 2nd treatment on Monday. Glad we got it done all in 1 day, just took a few hours longer. So now its back to having the good days with the bad for awhile. She enjoys the cards, the calls, from each of ya. She now has 4 treatments left, and as close as we can see her last treatment will be Jan. 11th. We Thank Each and Everyone of ya for the Love an Support. We Miss, and Love Ya All. Lloyd & Gail

10/29/15, 7:03 AM   #2
Re: Round 2 complete
racing4aman

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 6

thoughts and prayers are with you Lloyd and Gail... I love you guys... if you need me im here for both of you .. or if you just need to talk pick up the phone ... 2 down and 4 to go you got this Gail and you got a lot of supports behind you... we all love you...
love you .
Rhonda Lea Chapman...

10/29/15, 7:18 AM   #3
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you both and your families! I have missed seeing you both this racing season.

10/29/15, 8:28 AM   #4
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

This is very positive news. Gail and Lloyd, I sure have missed seeing you kids at the race track. I hope and pray that you continue to beat this and make a full recovery. Please know that you are in our thoughts.

10/29/15, 9:52 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thanks so much for the update Lloyd. Continued prayers and thoughts by me for as easy as possible treatments an a full recovery for Gail!.
Luv you guys.
Chuck

10/29/15, 5:59 PM   #6
i love dirt track racing

Lloyd thanks for the updates. We all wish gail and the family the best. Keep up the great things that you guys are doing and when you get a chance give gail a little kiss on the cheek and say go ballou for me. She will know where that came from and I hope that will bring a smile to her face. Love you guys and take care. Thanks.

4 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
10/29/15, 6:28 PM   #7
br549

Lloyd thanks for the update. Gail has an angel being sent her way with hopes it brings some joy in these tough times. Prays to you both stay strong. Brian and Deb

4 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, racing2bwithu2, racing4aman
10/29/15, 7:10 PM   #8
dirt_trackgurl006

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 41

Dad and Gail,
I am very blessed to have such an amazing family in my life. Words can't express how I am feeling. Gail you are halfway there, I know it is hard but stay positive and keep your head up!! You have such an amazing group of people that are standing behind you. I know i haven't done much, but you know if yal ever need me all you got to do is get ahold of me..i am just a message or phone call away!
Yal got this!!
I love you both to the moon and stars infinity
Kasi Chapman

10/29/15, 10:57 PM   #9
jim goerge

Lloyd Gail As Bill Gardner used to tell me Don't ever give up and Mrs. G tells me Keep fighting the fight. I, like a bunch of others on this site love and miss you two. Anytime either of you would like to talk please call me

10/31/15, 1:30 PM   #10
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Thanks for the update! Hope to see you at the races in 2016!

3 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, gail s, racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Round 2 complete