IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield
9/30/13, 9:13 PM   #41
larsonfan
Banned

To me it was either a complete show or it wasn't......and in this case it wasn't, so you start from scratch. The only way to be fair to every driver who ran in the heats would be to have the exact same field of cars show up on the 11th, and that's never going to happen. I've seen this done in the past, so let's cut Waynesfield a break. They are trying to do right and want to give us the best show possible. I'm sorry for the guys who tore stuff up, but that is just racing.

9/30/13, 11:02 PM   #42
Re: Waynesfield
racing4aman

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 6

going to a new track was very awesome to me, got to meet new people like Dan Kelly who signed my shirt ,, thank you Dan !! I also got to meet Jack Hewitt and got pictures and autographs with him again thank you Jack !! got to meet Kenny and if you need anything besides racing shirts like dishes or anything please let me know I got plenty at home.. my prayers go out to your family ... the flag staff did a wonderful job ... i'm glad no one got hurt in there accidents , I always pray for no wrecks , I like a nice clean race...i'm new at racing and very jumpy when it comes to accidents , until I see the driver im ok .. over all it was a great track and glad to be there... cant wait until the next race...

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
10/1/13, 8:44 AM   #43
Re: Waynesfield
WRP DK

It was my pleasure meeting you. That is one of the joys in meeting such wonderful people in our sport. There are some great people in racing and I'm blessed to be able to meet quite a few of them.

1 member likes this post: racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Waynesfield