IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Gerhardt Championship Winning Ford Focus Midget
11/16/12, 6:03 PM   #1
Gerhardt Championship Winning Ford Focus Midget
Gerhardt

2007 Gerhardt USAC Focus Pavement specific midget. Up for sale is THE winningest Focus Midget in USAC History. The car has won 14 Driver / car owner championships in the Focus Midget series with three different drivers. This car has MANY main events and fast times and trophy dash wins. Last year alone the car won 23 main events with 14 year old driver Brodie Kostecki. Car comes complete as last ran including the Western Speed Racing propriatory Fuel / Ignition system settings. This car ran the 2012 Gerhardt 100 lap Midget race at Madera and finished 5th with a 15 year old driver from the LAST starting position against cars with TWICE the horsepower. And we were 40 lbs overweight. I will sell the car with all spares and set-ups at additional cost. I will also assist new buyer with direction and servcie recommendations. This car is the real deal and you won't find a nicer Focus Midget. NOTHING is robbed from this car and it is being sold equipped as ran. Asking $20k for a complete car race ready and then $25k with all spares to run the car. Email me at [email]keving@perftrlrs.com or call my cell (559) 905-2129 for additional information and pictures.
Attached Images
27942940-385-Gerhardt-Chamionship-Winning-Midget.jpg (136.8 KB, 92 views)
Last edited by Gerhardt; 11/29/12 at 5:39 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Gerhardt Championship Winning Ford Focus Midget