IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 12/14/19 9:19 PM
What's your most memorable moment of the 2019 season at the race track?

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
mlamb (Offline)
  #2 12/14/19 10:05 PM
Having Dan Hetser and Jen Morgan sit with me at Paragon for the Johnson memorial tops my list.
Pretty cool to see a car as rich in racing history as the Hurst bros car win that event also.
6 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, oppweld, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
bus man (Offline)
  #3 12/14/19 10:20 PM
Watching my grandson (Cale Coons) win the Donnie Ray Crawford memorial race at Port City Ok. His dad (Jerry Coons Jr.) had him dialed in. I was nervous papaw but he never put a wheel wrong.
17 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, erich45, i love dirt track racing, ISF, jim goerge, K9Racer, Kansasdirtfan, luckybuc97, nathans1012, oldfan49, oppweld, PIT CART, spicoli, Stevensville Mike, tdt636, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #4 12/14/19 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by mlamb:
Having Dan Hetser and Jen Morgan sit with me at Paragon for the Johnson memorial tops my list.
Pretty cool to see a car as rich in racing history as the Hurst bros car win that event also.
Thanks for not saying that was the ONLY race you attended last year. **ooops**. We thoroughly enjoyed your company and I really enjoyed the stories.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
5 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mlamb, oppweld
Points (Offline)
  #5 12/15/19 2:51 AM
Watching Kevin Olsen getting another midget feature win.
10 Likes: addictedtodirt, erich45, flagboy55, ISF, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, Pitdad, spicoli, Stevensville Mike
3Cfan (Offline)
  #6 12/15/19 6:33 AM
Kyle Cummins winning the Np Way Out at Brownstown after going to tail.

Jon Prunty
10 Likes: addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, Chief Wahoo, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, nathans1012, oppweld, Stevensville Mike
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #7 12/15/19 8:28 AM
I-96 Speedway on May 31st. Discovered the new owner was allowing fans to bring in their own beer, as was policy before the previous owner took over. Adios, Mooch.
5 Likes: dkdorkboy, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, oppweld, PIT CART
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #8 12/15/19 9:32 AM
Seeing i love dirt track racing crossing 16th street after Carb day with the racing families,and being totally oblivious that I could have run him over in my Old Chevy which stands out in a crowd,yet he didnt notice it till I drove by and hollered "HEY at him. It could have been one of his Kodak moments if I had my camera with me. I think alcohol might have slowed his reflexes down that day.....
6 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
Tony74 (Offline)
  #9 12/15/19 10:37 AM
Sprints car back at Winchester!
4 Likes: Indy1808, interpreter66, oppweld, Stevensville Mike
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 12/15/19 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Seeing i love dirt track racing crossing 16th street after Carb day with the racing families,and being totally oblivious that I could have run him over in my Old Chevy which stands out in a crowd,yet he didnt notice it till I drove by and hollered "HEY at him. It could have been one of his Kodak moments if I had my camera with me. I think alcohol might have slowed his reflexes down that day.....
Nothing like walking across 16th Street and having a old man yelling at you from a hot rod. Lmao. Only the best for you aq.thanks.
8 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Dirtfan, flatout18, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, Stevensville Mike, wildman92