IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 7/16/16 3:52 PM
Never been before but I am heading that way now. 4 hours away and I said the hell with it, bout time I got there. Hopefully I don't miss any heats
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, Flatrightrear, oppweld, rapid robert, ryan84, wildman92
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #2 7/16/16 10:07 PM
Thanks for waiting on me. Walked in a few minutes before the first heat. Can't believe this is my first time here. Definitely won't be the last!
3 Likes: Rpracing1, wallbanger II, wildman92
newracefan123 (Offline)
  #3 7/16/16 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Thanks for waiting on me. Walked in a few minutes before the first heat. Can't believe this is my first time here. Definitely won't be the last!
It's definitely worth the drive ... This track is the best even the food is good
2 Likes: flagboy55, Rpracing1
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #4 7/17/16 1:33 AM
Thanks to everyone at tss. So glad I made the decision to come down. 257 miles and it was definitely worth it. Got here just before race time and sat 3rd row on the back stretch (no early blanket, and no complaints about that either) What was a surprise was I had no dust on me, a few clods but no dust. The track prep at Tri State is well known, but being a first timer, I almost have to say it was too good. By that I mean the bottom and middle were so good it was hard to use the top. Sunshine was blasting around up there for a bit but it was hard to gain an advantage up there. Anyhow, I want to say to all you folks that speak so highly of tss, your praise is just. Now if you could please get the state to make 41 and 63 interstate from Chicago to Haubstadt, I'd appreciate it. See you all at the action track
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 7/17/16 1:35 AM
BTW, where's the good breakfast stop in the morning?