IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Hockett/McMillin Memorial Next For Lucas Oil American
9/17/18, 11:40 PM   #1
ASCS: Hockett/McMillin Memorial Next For Lucas Oil American
admin

9/16/18 8:00 PM Hockett/McMillin Memorial Next For Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series

Bryan Hulbert – TULSA, Okla. (September 17, 2018) Three consecutive nights of racing worth over $60,000 in A-Feature payout, the 8th annual Hockett/McMillin Memorial at Lucas Oil Speedway in Wh...

http://www.ascsracing.com/news/?i=65660

9/18/18, 1:55 PM   #2
Re: ASCS: Hockett/McMillin Memorial Next For Lucas Oil Ameri
OSF

Planning on making my first trip to Lucas Oil Speedway for this race.... if the rain holds off.

The WAR non-wing sprints entry list is nearly 80 cars.... do we have a projected entry list for the wing sprints?

Looking forward to seeing a new track.... hear this place is first class all the way.

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
9/18/18, 9:51 PM   #3
mscs20

The weather report tonight looked way better than earlier reported.
81 of us non wing as of right now.
Stop by and say hi. Me and Brandon Mattox pits can be found facing the car wash. Yes, a true 4 bay car wash in the pits.

1 member likes this post: addictedtodirt
9/18/18, 11:05 PM   #4
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

I went to Lucas Oil Speedway earlier this year,several people told me the place was top notch,they were spot on.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, SPD 37, wildman92
9/18/18, 11:26 PM   #5
chathamracefan

I’ll be watching this one on the Lucas Oil tv app. Live coverage all 3 night. Non wing entry list is massive.

9/19/18, 3:15 PM   #6
i love dirt track racing

After knocking one of our bucket list of racing events out this year west coast racing events this year. Sounds like that our president ( mailman ) of our racing family's have decided that it will be a must seeing racing events. That will be on our racing family's events for next year. Looking forward to seeing something different and having a great time. Have a great time and enjoy all the great things that we all love. Thanks.

1 member likes this post: Dirtfan
9/19/18, 4:22 PM   #7
Re: ASCS: Hockett/McMillin Memorial Next For Lucas Oil Ameri
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
After knocking one of our bucket list of racing events out this year west coast racing events this year. Sounds like that our president ( mailman ) of our racing family's have decided that it will be a must seeing racing events. That will be on our racing family's events for next year. Looking forward to seeing something different and having a great time. Have a great time and enjoy all the great things that we all love. Thanks.

I thought you were the President of your racing family,although you werent at Terre Haute the other night. I thought you must be out campaigning for an upcoming ******** or something like that.

If I wasnt on call this weekend at work I'd probably head over there. Great car count for the non wings.

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Hockett/McMillin Memorial Next For Lucas Oil American