IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > brownstown race
8/24/11, 9:38 PM   #1
brownstown race
Mulvaney

anyone want to help? i am a rookie driver looking forward to racing mini sprints this weekend at brownstown, i could really use some setup tips
what bars to use shocks, gear,wing angle, tires, tire pressure. i am sure i will figure it out but it would be nice to have a little help. don't worry i am not a tony stuart, steve kinsor, or joey saldana. i just want to have fun, but i don't want to be lapped every race either i would at least like to keep up. i have plenty of parts to work with 2 cars and tons of parts. the car i will be bringing will have a zx 900 4 bar car. i was told it was setup to run inside arenas i guess
thanks,

mulvaney

8/24/11, 9:48 PM   #2
Re: brownstown race
DAD

I can't help much on gear we gear for 13000 + rpm's. I will try to save you a place and help as much as I can. My boy is the real set up guy now but sometimes I do a pretty good job. If you race both days you should be faster the second day. seat time seat time

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > brownstown race