IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #1 5/22/18 10:18 AM
BC’s Indiana Double has some exciting things going on during this great event!

We will be honoring a local Veteran and we will have the local VFW raising the flag.

We also have a Special Guest singer, that will be singing the National Anthem and Back Home Again In Indiana!

We will continue to allow fans to be able to go to the pits by purchasing an additional ticket for $3.00, to interact and meet the great drivers from 3-5 without purchasing a pit pass, just a general admission ticket! For those new to the pit area or first timers to the track this is a great experience and you can have a tour led by me. This will help you meet the drivers, go behind the scenes, see these beautiful machines, and tour this amazing track! The money raised will go back into the points fund for the drivers! We will be located at the main gate, so mention it to the ticket holder and they will direct you to me. Come on out and support the track and support your favorite driver!

This is going to be a great night of racing with many great activities honoring our amazing servicemen and servicewomen! Also look who the race is named after and that should want you to get to the great track we love, the Kokomo Speedway!

Thanks,
Josh Spencer
19 Likes: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, EltoJoe, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, nathans1012, nedra_bahler_835@com, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal, racenut69, rapid robert, Stevensville Mike, tamati, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
revjimk (Offline)
  #2 5/22/18 11:43 AM
Planning on going!
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Josh Spencer
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #3 5/22/18 3:25 PM
Sounds good. What is the format for this night, though? Two separate sprint races with quals for each or a two-feature format using the same quals or a different inversion? Cannot find it on the Kokomo website.
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #4 5/22/18 6:07 PM
[QUOTE=Stevensville Mike;494333]Sounds good. What is the format for this night, though? Two separate sprint races with quals for each or a two-feature format using the same quals or a different inversion? Cannot find it on the Kokomo website.[/QUOTE/]

In the past sprints hot lap and this is your qualifying as well. They invert 4 for the heats. Top two out of heats re draw for feature positions.
B main
Feature

The BC Double is when Bryan ran the Indy 500 and then came up to run Kokomo on same day. Not double features.

This may be different, but this is how it was in past. Hope this helps.
Josh Spencer
9 Likes: Boat, BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, rapid robert, speed bump, WinglessLovers
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #5 5/22/18 6:07 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
Sounds good. What is the format for this night, though? Two separate sprint races with quals for each or a two-feature format using the same quals or a different inversion? Cannot find it on the Kokomo website.
Mike,

BC double is race honoring Bryan Clauson and his racing at Indianapolis and up to Kokomo on the same day. There is only one sprint car feature along with modifieds and hornets.

Bruce Eckel
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, rapid robert
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #6 5/22/18 7:21 PM
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers:
Mike,

BC double is race honoring Bryan Clauson and his racing at Indianapolis and up to Kokomo on the same day. There is only one sprint car feature along with modifieds and hornets.

Bruce Eckel
Very good. I am back on track now and looking forward to it.

Thanks.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, rapid robert
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #7 5/27/18 11:31 AM
Reminder that tonight will be a very special night honoring the Great Bryan Clauson and our great Servicemen and Servicewomen of the great U.S.A! See you there!

Josh Spencer
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #8 5/27/18 6:07 PM
Does anyone have a car count and or heat lineups?

Shawn Wheeler II
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #9 5/27/18 6:55 PM
I was able to find this

Shawn Wheeler II
2 Likes: EBookerFan, Pat O'Connor Fan
boiler (Offline)
  #10 5/27/18 7:58 PM
16 cars ???