IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #21 4/3/24 2:53 PM
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
So will coolers be allowed? Also what is the admission price for the infield?
One other important question Tim,will they be taking donations to make Fairground improvements?
#Asking for a Friend.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
7 Likes: cowboyhar69, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, tirespinner
miso_ohio (Offline)
  #22 4/3/24 2:53 PM
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
So will coolers be allowed? Also what is the admission price for the infield?
A few days they posted here that the USAC race for 4/5 was cancelled dues to saturated grounds and frigid temps. I have no idea what the cooler rules will be tis year, hopefully someone here does for the rest of the year. Last year I just carried a few teas in with me because I was not sure then as well.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #23 4/3/24 8:45 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
One other important question Tim,will they be taking donations to make Fairground improvements?
#Asking for a Friend.
You seem to have a lot of curious friends Just wondering for a friend

When in doubt Gas It
8 Likes: Chief Wahoo, cowboyhar69, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mlamb, racenut69, wildman92
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #24 4/4/24 7:38 AM
Will they be charging for parking and if so is that a separate fee from ticket cost. If separate, what is this cost.?

Asking for a high fluent governmental official, not a friend, and a Bloomington Hippie who is a friend!
9 Likes: Chief Wahoo, CRA91, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, wildman92
itsanonwingthing (Online)
  #25 4/5/24 3:24 PM
Originally Posted by Terre Haute Action Track:
April 5th is rained out.

Season Opener now May 5th (Sunday)
Still USAC Sprints? Silver Crown is at Winchester that afternoon. I don't see them being able to do both?

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
mlamb (Offline)
  #26 4/5/24 3:28 PM
Originally Posted by itsanonwingthing:
Still USAC Sprints? Silver Crown is at Winchester that afternoon. I don't see them being able to do both?
I believe it’s a Maverick race at THAT that day
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, itsanonwingthing