IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Eric Smith (Offline)
  #1 10/11/16 1:17 PM
How's the weather looking and how does the sprint and midget field look? Thinking about taking the day off and going to my first Klash.
duel (Offline)
  #2 10/11/16 1:21 PM
so far the weather looks good. Kokomo then on to Terre Haute.
7 Likes: Al Pierce, BrentTFunk, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, racefan20, racegal
stealth43k (Offline)
  #3 10/11/16 7:40 PM
kokomo then millstream for me
2 Likes: duel, i love dirt track racing
duel (Offline)
  #4 10/12/16 9:42 AM
wish I could see both. Millstream is closer but I'm half way to Terre Haute and haven't seen a show there all year.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, mc/rider
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #5 10/12/16 2:37 PM
Kokomo then Kokomo again for me because there's more racing in the world than just Sprint Cars!
3 Likes: bobO, cwfan08, MIracing
MIracing (Offline)
  #6 10/12/16 2:48 PM
Originally Posted by Spi-nex:
Kokomo then Kokomo again for me because there's more racing in the world than just Sprint Cars!
Are you sure?
4 Likes: Backitin, jim goerge, mc/rider, tirespinner
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #7 10/12/16 2:51 PM
Originally Posted by MIracing:
Are you sure?
Abso-freakin-loutely. My last race of the year so I want to take in all I can.
3 Likes: bighd0522, MIracing, Stevensville Mike
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #8 10/12/16 4:41 PM
I am with you on this one, Spi. I can only make it to one race this weekend and that is a Saturday. I'll take Kokomo over Millstream right now. The last time I was at Millstream was for the All Star Sprint Week show and the track surface left a bit to be desired. The track crew never attempted to get it up to snuff once the racing started. In fact, they watered the INFIELD all night long.

I'll settle for the Late Models this time and not even worry about the surface at Kokomo. It will be top shelf.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice....
MIracing (Offline)
  #9 10/12/16 4:57 PM
I agree with you. I actually like all types of racing. Was just giving you a hard time.
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #10 10/12/16 5:19 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
I am with you on this one, Spi. I can only make it to one race this weekend and that is a Saturday. I'll take Kokomo over Millstream right now. The last time I was at Millstream was for the All Star Sprint Week show and the track surface left a bit to be desired. The track crew never attempted to get it up to snuff once the racing started. In fact, they watered the INFIELD all night long.

I'll settle for the Late Models this time and not even worry about the surface at Kokomo. It will be top shelf.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice....
Last time I was at Millstream (years ago) was the night they shut down when the lights blew out. It really is a cool track that could do some good things in mid-tier racing. I don't see it ever really being an All-Star or WoO style track, but doing events like BOSS, NRA, Modified, and a few LM specials when Sprints are at Eldora, could be successful if the community around it supports it.

Originally Posted by MIracing:
I agree with you. I actually like all types of racing. Was just giving you a hard time.
Oh I know I'll be on the RaceCeiver all weekend for Kokomo so I'm committed either way!