IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Midget82
  #261 8/13/08 2:19 AM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
Just as a SIDE NOTE... MIDGET WEEKS OVER.... THE RACE IS ALMOST A WEEK IN THE PAST.... LET IT BE.. THE HORSE HAS BEEN KICKED.... YOUR BOWLS OF COCO PUFFS ARE OVERFLOWING WITH TEARS.... sheeeeesh:headbang
:checkered: :redflag: :checkered: :redflag: :checkered: :redflag: :applaud:
Slick
  #262 8/13/08 2:26 AM
Originally Posted by Mike McCormick:
……
Part of what I was going to say, again, has already been addressed.

You mean like the personal insults that have been hurled at me in this thread and the live updates thread? But I digress...
Politely said, maybe it’s your childish, discourteous, and impetuous posting approach that people find offensive, unpleasant, or unnecessary. Then one, unfortunately, goes on the defensive, posting back to you. Just a thought! Yet neither approach would be right !

Regarding your little "facts" line,…… maybe you should have been at the track ……
Fact-less insinuations, again. Why you do this, God himself only knows. Thus digging the “creditability to your side of things” hole, that much deeper every time you post.

abhorrent treatment
Under the situation given, I think Tony was more than respectful, due to the circumstances and last minute changes he dealt with. That is my personal opinion only. I know of a few other promoters that wouldn’t have been so polite, given the same circumstances.

The Horse is Dead, I’m done !!!
D.O. (Offline)
  #263 8/13/08 3:02 AM
Say good night Alice .

:dologob:
Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #264 8/13/08 6:57 AM
A good crowd stayed at UCS and witnessed this action...
Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #265 8/13/08 8:34 AM
Pictures say more than words...

Casey Shuman and Josh Moffat...on a smooth track. No competition yellows were held either...it was all out racing.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #266 8/13/08 9:12 AM
Tony cant you just let this die? If not then why do you continue to post even after most have moved on?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Tony Barhorst (Offline)
  #267 8/13/08 10:01 AM
The PITBULL Henry Rife entertained a good crowd with his stunts at Union County Speedway. For more photos go to www.unioncountyspeedway.com
767 (Offline)
  #268 8/14/08 9:41 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Tony cant you just let this die? If not then why do you continue to post even after most have moved on?

if u have truley moved on then quit posting, never come back to this thread :doh:!!!!! Any more good pictures?
767 (Offline)
  #269 8/14/08 9:43 AM
Originally Posted by Tony Barhorst:
The PITBULL Henry Rife entertained a good crowd with his stunts at Union County Speedway. For more photos go to www.unioncountyspeedway.com

too bad thats not a sprint car in that picture, with the blurred back ground it looks pretty sweet!
Closed Thread