IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
popham (Offline)
  #1 3/20/20 4:56 PM
Illinois Gov. just ordered a stay at home order for all citizens in Illinois stating 3/21 till 4/7. Lots of things are still ok to do, all roads are still open, be pretty hard to enforce. Life sure has changed for everyone in the last ten days or so!
3 Likes: jdull99, PIT CART, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #2 3/20/20 6:57 PM
WI will be announced soon...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #3 3/20/20 10:08 PM
Are you allowed to go to work? Grocery store? Doc appointments?pharmacies?
t_inmyface (Offline)
  #4 3/20/20 10:20 PM
Yeah, all that is still allowed.
2 Likes: jdull99, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #5 3/21/20 1:17 AM
"Essential Services" is the buzzword...even the restaurants that have been open (drive thru, take out, delivery) since Sunday's announcement (which many states have in place as well); get to continue on...(for now)...but a LOT of places (like Menards, & even the grocery stores) keep decreasing their hours (at least how late they are open, I don't pay attention to the morning hours...lol)...

Sure look forward to some race days at the local Rockford Speedway and others in Wisconsin this summer...meanwhile keep cleaning my old race shop out I guess...wonder what I will find in there next? (lol). Keep an eye on the Classifieds!

...maybe I will FINALLY read my copy of KO's CAGES ARE FOR MONKEYS (I've read parts and looked at all the pictures, lol, but haven't made the time to digest it cover to cover)...I imagine it's still for sale via many outlets! Better order one while the delivery trucks are still running! - I'd think something like that should pass as an "essential" piece tho! lol

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
3 Likes: Pitdad, superstock30, tirespinner
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #6 3/21/20 8:04 AM
Got a letter from work yesterday that stated we will keep on just like nothing happening ( Ag Products ) & have to keep said letter on our person at all times.

Did a couple of Mayors declare Guns & Ammo illegal ? What's next Martial Law ?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #7 3/21/20 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Non wing lover:
Are you allowed to go to work? Grocery store? Doc appointments?pharmacies?
the pot store?

When in doubt Gas It
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, jdull99, nathans1012, racenut69, tirespinner
jdull99 (Offline)
  #8 3/21/20 1:25 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
the pot store?
Good one! I will look into that (NOT for personal use, even tho many proly thought I was on drugs or smthn thru the years...lol).

It WAS interesting tho, when they shut down the bars, the trucks came around and shut off the gambling machines (5 or 6 in every corner stop around...lota business owners MAKE $100,000 a year off of having them!), so the people that are working can't even gamble (which is proly good, cuz no way is biz that busy for them, so you'd hate to have the employees lose all the $ they did make, in those machines...BUT you can also win on them too...).

Let's hope it all returns to "normal" soon...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
racenut69 (Offline)
  #9 3/21/20 2:01 PM
If the pot stores and breweries close,I will riot!...LOL!
the pot store?

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
2 Likes: ISF, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #10 3/21/20 3:00 PM
the pot store?
I read that there was a state that classified that as essential services. Can't remember which one tho.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: mc/rider, racenut69, tirespinner