IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #61 10/11/14 9:59 AM
First of all, i would like to thank Dan Kelly and the whole staff for putting on such a great show last night! Thanks to Kenny and all the photographers for helping me out, Jamie and all the pushtruck guys for letting me ride around with yal! For beng my first time at that track, I had a blast and look forward to going back again. It was nice to tailgate with sprintcarfanatic, dkdorkboy and there was a few others i dont remember there names. thanks again for the stickers stealth43k, i really apreciate it! I look forward to seeing everyone again!
Kasi
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, dkdorkboy, racing2bwithu2, Sprintcarfanatic, WRP DK
PIT CART (Offline)
  #62 10/11/14 12:27 PM
Great night of racing a little cold but well worth it. It was neat watching jack drive the two seater also.
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, WRP DK
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #63 10/11/14 1:33 PM
That's what happens when ya meet multiple folks, some fall through the cracks. It was nice meeting all of you 2.
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, racing2bwithu2
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #64 10/11/14 5:03 PM
Originally Posted by dirt_trackgurl006:
First of all, i would like to thank Dan Kelly and the whole staff for putting on such a great show last night! Thanks to Kenny and all the photographers for helping me out, Jamie and all the pushtruck guys for letting me ride around with yal! For beng my first time at that track, I had a blast and look forward to going back again. It was nice to tailgate with sprintcarfanatic, dkdorkboy and there was a few others i dont remember there names. thanks again for the stickers stealth43k, i really apreciate it! I look forward to seeing everyone again!
Kasi
Well said! ALL of those mentioned, the Shobe's, and many others @ WRP are some of the best people I have met in my 50 years around open wheel racing. Looking forward to an even better 2015 at WRP! Have a safe and prosperous off season.
3 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, racing2bwithu2, WRP DK
WRP DK (Offline)
  #65 10/11/14 10:08 PM
Thank you to you the fans..... Without you we would not be able to learn and grow. Look for great things and more great shows in. 2015 from WRP. Thank you fans!!
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, racing2bwithu2
flatout (Offline)
  #66 10/12/14 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic:
Andretti went over/through the fence in turn 3 & more than likely landed in the hot pit lane. Sure someone cold elaborate more. That was pretty wild.
Love the track. Hope they address the quality of that fence in 3&4 during the off season before something really bad happens there.