IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Meeting mrs g
7/4/15, 11:23 AM   #1
Meeting mrs g
gannyx4

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you last night and to say thanks for keeping this message board up and running I don't post much but I really enjoy reading all of the intertaining post. May god bless you. Thanks again Suzy Winings

7/4/15, 11:40 AM   #2
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannyx4 View Post
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you last night and to say thanks for keeping this message board up and running I don't post much but I really enjoy reading all of the intertaining post. May god bless you. Thanks again Suzy Winings
In the dictionary there should be a picture of Shondra next to word "strong." Granted she may not always feel that way herself but she is.

Will try and hunt you down tonight, kid.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

7/4/15, 11:55 AM   #3
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannyx4 View Post
The pleasure was all mine!

7/5/15, 12:56 AM   #4
Re: Meeting mrs g
jim goerge

Mrs G I am so glad I got to met you! I also want to say thank you for your encouragement with my health I just keep thinking what Bill told me about not giving up I won't I hope I give it a fight half as good as he did You and Bill are always in mine and everybody on this site thoughts and prayers everyday

7/5/15, 1:26 AM   #5
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Mrs G I am so glad I got to met you! I also want to say thank you for your encouragement with my health I just keep thinking what Bill told me about not giving up I won't I hope I give it a fight half as good as he did You and Bill are always in mine and everybody on this site thoughts and prayers everyday
Jim,

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed our conversation! I want to encourage you to fight the fight, keep a smile on your face and soak up every second with family and friends! Hope to see you at another race soon!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Meeting mrs g