IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturday!
12/14/10, 1:43 PM   #11
Re: POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturda
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexonephoto View Post
It all depends on what the age of your tv and computer are.

For audio I use an splitter out of my laptop headphone jack that connects to the input RCA cables on my tv.

For video I use a DVI to HDMI cable I bought from Amazon.com.

For a remote I use my Iphone.

It works flawlessly, my wife can even make it work.
It has a DVI port and a S video out. As I said before I tried the S video our jack and it didn't work. I haven't tried the DVI port yet but that will probably be my next attempt.

The TV has some age on it but has RCA video in and audio in connections which I think I can adapt from the DVI port on the computer.

12/14/10, 2:42 PM   #12
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiNOISE View Post
Anybody else been able to find an actual link on the page to purchase the PPV yet?

Jerry

Winston Churchill

12/14/10, 3:18 PM   #13
Pine

I still can't figure the damn thing out. I log in and it goes to the "Battle At The Center" page. It tells me my carts EMPTY, (No CRAP), but there's no link to order THE EVENT...

12/14/10, 3:31 PM   #14
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
I still can't figure the damn thing out. I log in and it goes to the "Battle At The Center" page. It tells me my carts EMPTY, (No CRAP), but there's no link to order THE EVENT...

Guess you"ll have to start packing

12/14/10, 3:36 PM   #15
Pine

I was thinking about it. If it would be a two day show we would be there...

12/14/10, 3:38 PM   #16
ISF

Pine, it's doing the same thing when I log in. There are 3 options: refresh page, purchase history and log out. It says your cart is empty and puchase history only gives you the option to return to cart.

As often as not these websites are confusing or they don't work at all, like this one. If you want to sell programming make sure the website works properly and make sure the video is watchable when you finally manage to get it ordered!!
Last edited by ISF; 12/14/10 at 3:44 PM.

12/14/10, 3:44 PM   #17
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post
Pine, it's doing the same thing when I log in. There are 3 options: refresh page, purchase history and log out. It says your cart is empty and puchase history only gives you the option to return to cart.

As often as not these websites are confusing or they don't work at all, like this one. If you want to sell programming make sure the website works properly!
Thats exactly what I get.

ISF, you were asking about converting from your computer to your TV. We wrote down the kind of TV we have and the kind of computer we have and took that information into radio shack (?) i believe, and they hooked us right up. It was 35 dollars for the wiring, but it was worth it. Now instead of watching on the computer, I watch on a 42 IN. flat screen....ITS SWEET...

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, ISF
12/14/10, 4:21 PM   #18
ISF

Thanks Pine, I'm heading for town shortly and I'll do just what you said.

1 member likes this post: Pine
12/14/10, 6:29 PM   #19
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Right there is why you should have to pay the gate price to watch a race on the Internet and the promoter should get a share!
Funny how most who are talking about ordering the PPV live closer than we do. I think I know why there is so little open wheel racing in Illinois. People do not support it.

3 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, jim goerge, Mud Packer
12/14/10, 7:49 PM   #20
POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturday
Jack Dupp

After donning insulated underwear, insulated socks, jeans, an insulated shirt, a hooded sweatshirt, insulated overalls, hooded Carhart jacket and a pair or two of gloves I may look like the Michelin Man and need to be wheeled in with a hand truck but I'll be at the races with my friends having a ball.

2 members like this post: amati, skids59
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturday!