IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Thomas Jr
5/26/19, 11:10 PM   #1
Kevin Thomas Jr
bmemmer

I don't see how anybody can support this dude!!! What a spoiled brat. He always complains when he doesn't win. All the Usac drivers was ******** and moaning last week about a sprinkle out and Tommy and Crew busted their ass to get the track race ready and wants to throw Tommy under the bus for a one lane race track. Well I am sorry to tell ya KT but Ballou and Short passed more then 10 cars so there must of been another lane to pass. Way to call out a fan on the P.A to CLASS ACT way to be a role model. Wasnt happy with Leary's comments either accusing Kyle of cheating. Hope Kyle and crew kicks their ass during sprint week to shut it up. Rant over

5/26/19, 11:19 PM   #2
rclaridge

I’m a KTJ fan but his comments were completely out of line tonight. He started on the front row of his heat and every opportunity to earn a starting spot up front.

5 members like this post: bmemmer, Chief Wahoo, mscs20, oppweld, Rpracing1
5/26/19, 11:23 PM   #3
bmemmer

My biggest complain is they wanted to race last week and didnt and Tommy got the show in and he still complains like what gives. He has every right to speak his mind but so does the fan on the other side of the fence that he called out over the P.A I dunno. I'm over it now just didn't think it was necessary at all.

1 member likes this post: oppweld
5/26/19, 11:31 PM   #4
Rpracing1

When he flipped off the crowd as he was being pushed off track......loser!

4 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, douglas, Hotrod, oppweld
5/27/19, 12:23 AM   #5
kylecumminsfan

I lost all respect for KTJ tonight and I’ve never respected Leary.. KTJ bitches every time he doesn’t win a race which is quiet a bit.. Leary saying Kyle is cheating bc Leary has never been caught cheating... stfu... 🙄

7 members like this post: bmemmer, Chief Wahoo, crewguy67, douglas, Hotrod, Indy1808, Rpracing1
5/27/19, 12:52 AM   #6
KT Motorsports

Well for starters, I didn’t flip the stands off. It’s was to one gentleman on the fence. I love tri-state and the fans that pack the place every night. And I appreciate the hard work Tom puts in at that place. But if y’all expect me or anyone that straps into these things 100 times a year to provide a show to expeess no emotion or read something off a note card so no one gets offended, well idk what to tell ya. I’m emotional. And most of the people on have never spoke a word to me. Just assumptions. Which is fine. Just want to say I applaud Tom and crew for getting that race in. And for the guy that I responded to on the mic, well don’t yell some mess at me if you can’t handle the response. Cause I would like to bet if the roles were reversed, I’d get the same reaction he did

5/27/19, 12:55 AM   #7
KT Motorsports

I mean I’ve won more races than anyone in non wing sprints for the last 3 years. So I’m confused
Last edited by KT Motorsports; 5/27/19 at 1:48 AM.

5 members like this post: Big Game Hunter, monkeyboy, oppweld, PAW, Spi-nex
5/27/19, 1:39 AM   #8
btg1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT Motorsports View Post
I mean I’ve won more races than anyone in non wing sprints for the last 3 years. So I’m confused
Well... aren’t you proud of yourself! BLESS YOUR HEART!!

4 members like this post: Beinthecircle, progressive22, robert gatten, tirespinner
5/27/19, 1:46 AM   #9
KT Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by btg1963 View Post
Well... aren’t you proud of yourself! BLESS YOUR HEART!!
Lol actually yes. Thank you for your blessing. Means so much

4 members like this post: Can26, Duane Hancock, smitty3725, speed bump
5/27/19, 1:50 AM   #10
Re: Kevin Thomas Jr
spot1

Race Count This Year: 45

Holy effin' ****, more and more posters on here are becoming like the hoseheads idiots. ***** when drivers don't do or say anything and ***** more when they do. I could give a crap less what KTj said or did, but I hope drivers like him or Robert Ballou never change. I can tell a lot of you have never been in a competitive or pressure situation in your lives and, ya know, you have no idea how you'd respond in one either. For your sake, I hope each and every one of you bitchers lead a perfect life. Damn, you idiots piss me off. And, sorry if anyone of you fine other posters on here are offended.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kevin Thomas Jr