IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Great Announcing
8/22/18, 7:56 PM   #1
Great Announcing
ThePurple73

I watching the Springfield 100 mile dirt champ race. What a great job of announcing.

The B feature was exiting not only because of the 99 car riding the rim but of the great announcing.

I don't know who it was announcing, but it is so refreshing to hear genuine excitement and calling the time trials and races in a manner people can tell who is in the cars.

Thanks.

3 members like this post: jdull99, oppweld, tirespinner
8/22/18, 8:52 PM   #2
Re: Great Announcing
sw1911

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurple73 View Post
I watching the Springfield 100 mile dirt champ race. What a great job of announcing.

The B feature was exiting not only because of the 99 car riding the rim but of the great announcing.

I don't know who it was announcing, but it is so refreshing to hear genuine excitement and calling the time trials and races in a manner people can tell who is in the cars.

Thanks.
It was good. I was trying to listen to the track feed through the USAC app and unfortunately there was about a 30 second delay which was frustrating. The hooligan looked like the Modern Day Cowboy at Tri State until he shot craps.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/22/18, 10:02 PM   #3
chathamracefan

Jay Hardin works for track enterprises and Pat Sullivan were both on pa. It was a great day at the mile.

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, jdull99, tirespinner
8/23/18, 12:03 PM   #4
Re: Great Announcing
DanGitt

Pat Patrick always does a good job. He adds a lot of the history of the sport in his announcing.

2 members like this post: davidm, jdull99
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Great Announcing