IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bailey lightning sprint chassi
2/17/17, 5:12 PM   #1
bailey lightning sprint chassi
cbhhms17439

Race Count This Year: 40
Race Count Last Year: 40

Is bailey chassis still open since his passing and if so does anyone have a contact number I need a couple sprockets and most importantly some new king pin bushings

2/17/17, 5:39 PM   #2
Bobby7j

Race Count This Year: 25
Race Count Last Year: 7

1615 822 7014 bailys number

2/17/17, 5:42 PM   #3
Re: bailey lightning sprint chassi
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

You might try Haskell Racing in Massachusetts;
413-210-5704 http://www.haskellracing.com
He was listed as a Bailey distributor when the Bailey website was still up and has helped me out quite a bit in sourcing Bailey parts; they were hard to get a hold of even before Floyd passed away.
I just Googled Bailey Chassis Company and found that their Facebook page is current but they don't list a phone #; you may try posting on the FB page...
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
Last edited by jjones752; 2/17/17 at 5:43 PM.

2/18/17, 10:28 AM   #4
65 Push Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones752 View Post
You might try Haskell Racing in Massachusetts;
413-210-5704 http://www.haskellracing.com
He was listed as a Bailey distributor when the Bailey website was still up and has helped me out quite a bit in sourcing Bailey parts; they were hard to get a hold of even before Floyd passed away.
I just Googled Bailey Chassis Company and found that their Facebook page is current but they don't list a phone #; you may try posting on the FB page...
Bailey is still open and building chassis. The phone number is 615-822-7041 according to their Facebook page.

1 member likes this post: buck2
2/19/17, 11:37 PM   #5
dc18

Bailey is still in same location and there 7am to 3pm just got parts a few days ago

2/20/17, 9:36 AM   #6
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Push Truck View Post
Bailey is still open and building chassis. The phone number is 615-822-7041 according to their Facebook page.
Seems like there are 2 FB pages; Bailey Chassis, which is an "unofficial page" according to the note on the header, does list a phone number, address and website (which is offline). There's no content on this page other than the info above.
Bailey Chassis COMPANY, on the other hand, lists the same address and no other contact info but has recent postings including the information on Floyd's passing and services. the last post says "Exciting changes on the way for Bailey Chassis Company. Be on the lookout for new products, coming soon!!!!!", so it does appear that they'll be carrying on, which is good to hear.
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

1 member likes this post: dirtrack
5/25/17, 4:18 AM   #7
djmbs

I have spoken to Bailey.. They are still open for business as usual, apparently they have been sold to one of the companies they were building chassis for.... Their plan is to stay in business as before with most of their staff, just with new parent company.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > bailey lightning sprint chassi