IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Modified Classifieds > 11' Diamond Chassis & Motor
12/1/16, 11:28 PM   #1
11' Diamond Chassis & Motor
Jhouts06

2011 Diamond Chassis - Clamp car(right rear spring on top of axle housing and left rear in front). Winters Quick Change Rear End, which can include a spare Winters Rear End from previous car that needs new center housing installed (will come with new center section).
Engine is Brodix Little M Block with Brodix Track 1, 23 Degree Heads. Never Turned Over 7600 RPM and Never Ran Hot! Made over 630HP on Dyno after last rebuild and has always had plenty of power! Was completely rebuilt by SPEC Racing Engines. Currently has 4 Brand New Hoosier A's with only a set of hot laps on them. Includes at least one spare beadlock and a few standard wheels. Has Bert Transmission in Good Condition and Ultrashield Full Containment Seat with Cover only a few races since new.
Needs new radiator installed(which I have) and new pull bar(which I don't have). Otherwise this car is Race Ready!!!
Asking $15,000 OBO
Would like to avoid any trades at this time. Car is current and would take very little time and extra money to take to the track. Would like to sell ASAP, so if seriously interested please contact!
Offers & Questions can be sent to jakewhouts@gmail.com. Car is located in Martinsville, IN. Selling due to health & family reasons and in no way desperate, but would like to move soon. Thanks, Jake.
Jakewhouts@gmail.com

12/4/16, 1:18 AM   #2
Jhouts06

Also in included are numerous shocks. I have a set of 5 Afco "Edge" Slick Track Package Shocks with approx. 3 Nights on them, Bilistein DP1 Shock Package & multiple other Bilistein Shocks, most of which most likely need rebuilt. Car currently equipped with Integra Twin Tube Shocks with approx. 6-10 nights. Plenty of options of good shocks and plenty that are ready to be rebuilt to your liking!
Open to any questions and/or offers. Please contact me via email at:
Jakewhouts@gmail.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Modified Classifieds > 11' Diamond Chassis & Motor