IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
david mitchell (Offline)
  #1 6/18/18 8:26 PM
Imagine my surprise when I saw a bit of video from Bridgeport hot laps.They are running the 3/8 track,not the big track.Was this the way it appeared on the schedule.Why not the monster 5/8.So sad.☹️Need to check my usac schedule.
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #2 6/18/18 8:38 PM
What the heck is so sad? A non wing race being run by a national series in non wing country.
Find something else to b*tch about.
11 Likes: #1jackhewittfan, BrentTFunk, captrat, fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kingz, nathans1012, PJ Wright, tirespinner, wright59
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 6/18/18 8:39 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Dilo5Y44c/edit

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: mc/rider, WinglessLovers
david mitchell (Offline)
  #4 6/18/18 8:44 PM
Thanks Charles.I think addicted to dirt needs a chill pill😄Just wanted to know why they are not running the big track.
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #5 6/18/18 9:11 PM
But it seems all you do is get on here to b*tch about something. Try adding value to a conversation instead of going at everything negatively.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
7 Likes: #1jackhewittfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kingz, opnwhlmnd, PJ Wright, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #6 6/18/18 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by on_the_edge:
But it seems all you do is get on here to b*tch about something. Try adding value to a conversation instead of going at everything negatively.
Exactly! Same thing happened last year if I remember correctly.

SMH......
3 Likes: jim goerge, PJ Wright, tirespinner
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #7 6/18/18 9:38 PM
Congrats to KTJ on the win and Issac Chapple on the top 10 finish.

I'll pour me another chill pill.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, PJ Wright, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #8 6/18/18 9:43 PM
That was a great race.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, PJ Wright
david mitchell (Offline)
  #9 6/18/18 9:43 PM
Thomas Jr.,Windom,Courtney.Huh.
racinrich (Offline)
  #10 6/18/18 9:51 PM
Last year poor David was on here with doom and gloom every time the weather looked a little iffy. He was extremely distressed that Sprint Week finished at Haubstadt; because it is not where he thinks the USAC "base" is. Finally he was really upset that USAC ended it's season at Perris in November where it's still 80 degrees rather than Indiana where it's 40. There is no way to win with this guy.
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, captrat, fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kingz, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, PJ Wright, tirespinner, trackprep