IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Allstars at East Bay
2/12/10, 9:28 AM   #1
Allstars at East Bay
Mark Sr

watched the Allstars last night, I like the nonwing sprint's the best.. but anywho. it was a good show. one grove like most wing shows. and wish they would have had more car's, 35 not bad for the way thing's are. Snow may have had something to do with it?? Now here goes!! I bet most of the 3 and a hafe hour's was sent watching a empty track!!! and this is not the fault of the TV crew. (You Could Have Did Interviews or Something?)everytime I have ever been to a winged race,(working on a crew or watching in the stand's) they alway's take forever getting out on the track? must be harder getting in them with the wing on??? now it was no big deal to me, I just got up and did other stuff till they come back out, that's whats nice about watching from home.. I feel for the 10 pepole in the stand's:2: it's a long day when you set and watch mud dry! them nonwing boy's know how to keep the show going.. I'm sure I'm going to hear about this? someone will try and tell me how much harder it is running wing, I have owned sprint car's so I know

2/12/10, 10:41 AM   #2
Re: Allstars at East Bay
interpreter66

hey i was there so make that 11 people!

the crowd was o.k ,not bad for a cold night but the nonwing car's had a bigger crowd and put on a better show.
( i even converted a couple of winger's over to our side of thinking)

for all the bitchin about usac they did put on a more efficent show!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Allstars at East Bay