IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RACECASTLIVE.com USAC Broadcast Refund/Free View Offer
2/11/10, 12:21 AM   #1
RACECASTLIVE.com USAC Broadcast Refund/Free View Offer
xcelerated1

Thanks for subscribing to the Racecastlive.com broadcast of the USAC Sprints. We hope you enjoyed the live coverage. We apologize for the cancellation of the February 9th event.

Cancellations are extremely rare for the East Bay Raceway Park Winternationals, but rain forced the cancellation of the event and USAC officials elected not to make up the show.

For those subscribers feeling the coverage was insufficient for the Full Event Package, we are offering two options:

Option 1 - A refund of the difference between a full event package and 2 four hour packages ($24.95 - 2 x $11.95), which is $1.05. Our Full Event Package pricing, including unlimited on-demand, was priced slightly more than purchasing two nights of coverage.

Option 2 - A free 4 hour package for any of the remaining broadcasts of the Winternationals

Please respond as quickly as possible so we can process your request. All refunds will be paid via check by mail. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to refund your credit card via our third party service provider.

Thank you for subscribing to Racecast,

Chris Graner
Racecastlive.com

Disclaimer: This refund is only available to those subscribers purchasing the Full Event Package.

1 member likes this post:
2/11/10, 1:14 AM   #2
Re: RACECASTLIVE.com USAC Broadcast Refund/Free View Offer
jcool88

does anyone else feel as if though the offer of $1.05 refund is a slap in the face considering that tonights event was over in 2.5s i mean if anything take the $24.95 and divide it by 3.

2/11/10, 1:38 AM   #3
DICNJAN

this live show was good enough , that we were happy after the 1st nite
they have responded already 3 hour after the last RACE
have you ever got a affer that quick from anyother racing rain out refund .
IM VERY HAPPY THAT OFFERED THIS QUICK
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

1 member likes this post: mowerman
2/11/10, 2:12 AM   #4
Jerry Shaw

I agree with dicnjan. The video quality was excellent. They got Buckley to call the action and he and his partner did a professional job. The drivers delivered, as usual. And I got to watch 2 nights of racing for less than the price of a pit pass. It would have been nice for the refund to have been a little bit more, but at least they handled it quickly. I'll do business with these guys again.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2/11/10, 7:22 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Hey, I thought the thing was well worth the price.
Only thing I'd really change is better lighting at the track,

I guess Im watching tonights ALL star race. Thanks gang
Chuck

2/11/10, 8:24 AM   #6
Mark Sr

I thought it was great!!!! yes $1.05 not right by my math?? but hey My son and I loved it so much that we got the All Star package to! in fact loved it so much thinking about buying another car again!!! [U]U]

2/11/10, 9:51 AM   #7
racinstacie

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 64

I have no quams about the solution - if you read the FAQs about refunds, it says that they have enough footage to 'consume our time' in the event of a cancellation. I didn't order by the hour so I wouldn't have to worry about running out of purchased time in the middle of a race. If you think about it, if the events were only running 2.5 hours ave. for 3 days, you should have only bought 2-4 hour packages anyways. (7.5 hours) The way I look at it is that I get to see a 3rd race for $1.05 - heck of a deal!! I'm in!

And, we get to pick the race/hours... couldn't be any more fair of a solution in my book!

2/11/10, 10:11 AM   #8
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

how do i redeam my 4 free hour sessions? I am not able to watch anymore live do to having a crappy internet conection offshore, so i jut want to get one so i can watch the the archive

2/11/10, 11:13 AM   #9
wtvwrocks

I thought it was great coverage - great announcing - great everything....I only have one request.....please please pretty please follow USAC to the west coast for the next few weeks and offer the same deal....I promise to subscribe!

Thanks -

Sacha

2/11/10, 11:28 AM   #10
Race Poor

I enjoyed the coverage very much, it was money well spent and very entertaining. I would have liked it more if the camera would have stayed on DG more while he was working lapped traffiic, but near the end of the race they did better. I liked it better than any broadcast ever on TV! We hooked the computer up to the big screen, and driver interviews were a nice touch.

On the subject of the refund, I am taking the free 4 hour deal, but just think if anyone feels slighted on the price of a 3 day package because they only got to watch 2 nights, how do the car owners feel expecting to be running for 3 nights money and only getting 2. I hope this doesn't stop teams from making the long trips in the future! I want USAC to succeed into a true national series, take care of the teams.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > RACECASTLIVE.com USAC Broadcast Refund/Free View Offer