IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Knoxville During The Day-What Goes On-Video
8/10/10, 8:34 AM   #1
Knoxville During The Day-What Goes On-Video
oldracer#4

Like so many race fans during the day you sleep late, get some breakfast and you got 6 or 7 hours on your hands. As you drive around town you see race haulers parked any place big enough for the crews to unload the car and perform the daily maintenance. This is just what I saw in an hour period, this work is reminiscent of the days when crews worked on cars in the fair barns surrounding the speedway.

The piece on the tires is crazy interesting, let's see, 3,000 tires at a average of about $160.00, what's that add up to? Wouldn't you like to have one of those tires with the design on it for a coffee table in your living room or wreck room.

If you are here you can see the accessibility you can have to the drivers and crews, get some of that inside information on what happen the night before, you know, who drank where or what and the likes. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=383I-dznYPs

2 members like this post: jim goerge, spicoli
8/10/10, 11:02 AM   #2
Re: Knoxville During The Day-What Goes On-Vid
petey

Nice video thanks! By the way I you roaming around the stands at Brownstown during Ind. Sprint Week.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Knoxville During The Day-What Goes On-Video