7/26/15 4:25 PM
I am racing the car 4 more times this year before I am willing to let it go, but want to get feelers and possibly deposits out early. Selling the car because I am moving up to winged sprints for 2016.
Car is leading points championship for the SSMS POWRi series right now, and has not seen worse than a 3rd place finish all year. Everything has less than a season on it from new/fresh.
2015 Triple XXX standard size midget chassis- 8 race nights on it so far, still basically brand new. Never wrecked, never beat on. Car has a unique powdercoat finish where it was sandblasted and cleared giving it a cool metallic finish. All body panels are in excellent shape as well. graphics are painted on, but all sponsors can and will be removed before sale so throw your stickers on and go.
MWR (Mike Wallace Racing) 2.4l Ecotec- again, 8 race nights on it. This is their premium built motor. VERY healthy. never missed a beat, fire it off and go. Engine has been maintenance between every race, and has had the oil and filter replaced after each night. Engine dyno sheets provided IN PERSON only or via email after a deposit has been put down on car.
-Penske gas adjustable Racing shocks serviced by Cooper Racing Enterprises with Hypercoil springs, Penske in cockpit shock adjusters (not on car currently)
- DMI Driveline- New ujoint, torque tube/ball, and rear end with Ti Input shaft
- Red Devil Brake setup- Like new
- DMI Front end components on a custom Flea (race bumpers) front axle
- New MW Anodized black radius rods with new FK rod ends
- Lee lightweight steering gear recently freshened w/ near new KSE Quick release
- Weld hubs on front
- NEW custom built oversized Spike radiator and tray (SUPER NICE PIECE)
- All new fuel pump, filters, powersteering, alternator, etc.
- DMI Strato shifter
- Teltac 2 and Autometer gauges
- Saldana 19 Gal fuel cell (with bladder)
- All new black anodized fittings with black braided plumbing
- Misc Titanium bolts throughout car
- 5D composites mudcover and side visor
- Electromotive XDI Ignition/ECU
- 3 Weld Racing LR's and RR's
- Misc hoosiers (SP2, SP3, D10, D12)
- Spare set of radius rods, dry sump oil tanks, tires, front end components, etc (enough to get you started)
Probably forgetting a good bit of info on the car.
Put your seat in the car and go race. Will even throw in enough fuel to race with the local series for the weekend if you want. Comes with shock and engine dyno sheets, literally everything I have related to midget racing.
Willing to separate engine/roller (roller sells first), only trades id consider is a winged sprint car roller (my car is top of the line so please do not offer me junkers).
The MWR motor is legal in all Division 2 series and is gaurentee'd a front runner, MWR stands by their product and says you will not even need to consider refreshing the motor for atleast 3 seasons. From what ive seen theyre about .2 seconds off from some of the national midgets as well.
Any questions or interest please message, text, or call me (if I don't answer LEAVE A MESSAGE) at 904-861-7163