IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #1 12/12/14 8:12 AM
I am selling my 04 Sawyer Copy Roller , I bought this car is Oct 2013 and tore it down to bare chassis and had it powdercoated orange,I completly rebuilt this entire car all new nuts .bolts,bearings etc etc .
Car is Coilover Front and Torsion Rear .I raced this car the entire season of 2014 and it will flat out move ,The only reason im selling is I bought a brand new RunAway Chassis
I ran this Sawyer as a Non Wing car . Car is set up for a 99-02 R6 Silver and mounts will come with car .
All you need to go racing is drop your engine and wiring in and go to the track ,Everything is going with this car except engine kit.
I have several spare front axles,Steering arms,Birdcages etc etc that will go with this car as well as ladder bars, Panhard bars ...even bearings for front and rear .

Heres a link to some pics of when I was building it and completed prior to the 2014 race season . http://carbondale.craigslist.org/mpo/4801783102.html
Alky tank and bladder
Wilwood brake caliper and master cyl.
Hoosier tires
QA1 Shocks all around only have 1 season there the 82 series alluminum threaded bodys w/chrome srpings.
Kirkey 15" seat ,Beadlock rims all the way around .
Has radiator as well.

Everything is SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thanks Indiana Open wheel
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #2 12/15/14 3:40 PM
Make an offer ,Need to sell this to make room in shop.
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #3 12/21/14 9:12 AM
Btt
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #4 12/26/14 7:16 PM
Still for sale.
set up blocks come with. 3 or 4 front axles. Few Spare radius rods .
bearings and birdcages spares.
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #5 1/1/15 9:08 AM
Need room in my shop ,and need to move this .
Gonna offer a better price option ....
$1500.00

Tell me what you want and what your looking for and lets make a deal because I need room to build my other cars .
217-259-2769
217-841-0658
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #6 1/9/15 2:23 PM
Took alot of pics last night of the car , detailed pics....Lets make a deal and get someone else in this car for cheap ....text me for pics .
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #7 1/15/15 9:03 AM
To everyone who has called and texted ,Heres a Quick Deal ...... $1500.00 as it sits . as its listed in the original post ....... Come get it this weekend .....Its located in central Illinois 61931 .
If I still have the car on Sunday evening , I am going to disassemble it down to bare chassis and parts to make room in my shop .
Basically im giving the car away at that price just to make room for my other cars . Just the parts alone on this car are worth more than asking price .
BikerTrash (Offline)
  #8 1/15/15 9:58 PM
SOLD Everything - Thanks Indiana Open wheel ...