IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Updated on billy shipman
7/12/13, 9:30 PM   #1
Updated on billy shipman
Flags anything

!st off I want to thank all of the racers who sent the thoughts and prayers to our family after my crash on Sunday morning.
Just to make sure everybody understands I was headed back to Columbus, IN to finish umpiring a girls softball tournament that I had been doing there since Wednesday of that week. I had just got done working the Paragon program when just outside of Nashville, IN I appearntly fell asleep from fatigue ran off the road and flipp several times trapping myself in the vehicle. I spent the night at Columbus Regional Hospital for observation and was released on Monday late afternoon to return home.

Although my injuries are not sever they are painful. Contusions to chest & abdomn along with abrasion to the left shoulder arm and right hand.

After a visit withn the doctors today they say 3-4 wks and I'll good as I was, but you all know me I'm shooting for Paragon on Saturday night.

Since several itmes from our vehicle have gone MIA like cell phone, umpiring stuff ect. you can contact me at 812.887.7913.

Again thanks for the prayers get well wishes, hope to see you all sometime during ISW or later on in the season

Bill Shipman

7/12/13, 10:23 PM   #2
Re: Updated on billy shipman
jim goerge

Billy Glad you;re doing ok Hope to see you at next MSCS show Hang in there buddy

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Updated on billy shipman