IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > questions about Williams Grove
7/12/15, 12:09 PM   #21
Re: questions about Williams Grove
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatziff View Post
Thanks everyone for all the great advice....except the joker now I'm hooked on French fries with salt and vinegar. Just kidding I appreciate your advice as well. I went to Williams grove and Lincoln. Standing at the infield turn 3 fence during hot laps at Williams Grove was an amazing experience! Both were great races but the race at Lincoln was outstanding and the place was packed!!! I'm so wound up I am not sure I will be able to sleep tonight.
You picked a good night to hit Lincoln 3 Sprint Car races in one night. Glad to see you had a good time!

7/13/15, 8:25 AM   #22
Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatziff View Post
Thanks everyone for all the great advice....except the joker now I'm hooked on French fries with salt and vinegar. Just kidding I appreciate your advice as well. I went to Williams grove and Lincoln. Standing at the infield turn 3 fence during hot laps at Williams Grove was an amazing experience! Both were great races but the race at Lincoln was outstanding and the place was packed!!! I'm so wound up I am not sure I will be able to sleep tonight.
Now you know how I feel when I go to Indy...

1 member likes this post: cleatziff
7/13/15, 9:47 PM   #23
racen857

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 20

Yes if you ever do make it back to PA, The other tracks listed are good ones. My favorite is Port Royal. Like anywhere else every local around has their favorite and "knows witch one is the BEST".

With a track record of 15.168, foot per foot The Port is one of the fastest tracks on the whole entire East Coast. So if you are in the area it is a must see.

1 Lap Lucas Wolfe #1z July 5, 2014 15.168

on a track of
inside rail: .4773 miles
outside rail: .5496 miles
groove (15' inside of outer rail): .5367 miles

Glad you had a great and enjoyable trip to the East.

1 member likes this post: cleatziff
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > questions about Williams Grove