IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PIT CART (Offline)
  #1 3/7/24 4:45 PM
I just read on Facebook that the Little 500 was going to be streamed on DIRTVision. I will still be watching this live, which in my opinion is one of the greatest races in Indiana. 🏁
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, interpreter66, jdull99, okie, OnTheHammer, snowdrift, tigerone, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #2 3/8/24 12:08 PM
Already have my tickets.
5 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, OnTheHammer, PIT CART, Stephen Cording, tirespinner
azsprintfan1 (Offline)
  #3 3/8/24 1:22 PM
Looks like the whole 500 Sprint Car Tour will be on DirtVision. Oh the irony.
2 Likes: flagboy55, PIT CART
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #4 3/8/24 6:12 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Already have my tickets.
I always thought that you waited till the day of to buy your tickets..
2 Likes: Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
Bostonian (Offline)
  #5 3/8/24 7:04 PM
Living here in MA makes it difficult for me to go to the races in person. I've had Flo for a couple of years now and enjoy it. However, I'm not able to justify the expense of following just one series. Oh well, life goes on
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 3/8/24 7:41 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
I always thought that you waited till the day of to buy your tickets..
Last 8 years or so, it has gotten to the point where it is packed. With no general admission, I don't want to miss it.
7 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Bostonian, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, oppweld, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 3/8/24 9:50 PM
In spite of so many of my friends, like Brent for instance, telling me how great it is, I just can’t seem to pull the trigger and go see it in person. I actually amaze myself a how little I care for pavement these days. But I subscribe to Dirtvision also so we will probably have it on
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #8 3/8/24 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
In spite of so many of my friends, like Brent for instance, telling me how great it is, I just can’t seem to pull the trigger and go see it in person. I actually amaze myself a how little I care for pavement these days. But I subscribe to Dirtvision also so we will probably have it on
Little 500 is one of those races you have to see in person,tv doesn’t do it justice!
10 Likes: 767, Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Hubie48, jdull99, mc/rider, Midwest Connection, oppweld, Stephen Cording
Moreland76 (Offline)
  #9 3/8/24 11:30 PM
Steve, I concur with Funk , you need to see it in person at least once!! I had only been there once before I crewed there and it is addictive race.
10 Likes: 767, Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Hubie48, interpreter66, jdull99, mc/rider, Midwest Connection, oppweld
revjimk (Offline)
  #10 3/9/24 3:10 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Same here.... Funk convinced me to go a few years back (he knows his stuff) but it didn't do it for me either. Not into pavement & WAY too confusing to follow the competition. Winner was several laps ahead...
But to each his own.... all y'all have a blast!
2 Likes: flagboy55, The Old Coyote