IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstat results, info?
4/29/18, 8:24 AM   #11
rclaridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylecumminsfan View Post
What did Tyler Thomas do?
He hit almost everything with a number on it!!

2 members like this post: Adolph, tirespinner
4/29/18, 9:30 AM   #12
Re: Haubstat results, info?
Adolph

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 27,27,40,28,69

He was a hot head last night for sure. The problem is, he is picking on part time USAC drivers who probably have less resources. The fact that he is running with them tells you everything you need to know, at least on this particular night. Hopefully he grows out of this. I like his aggressive driving style and I'm sure he will learn how to control it over time.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
4/29/18, 9:54 AM   #13
Scott42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamby812 View Post
Purposely running people over, under caution. Then proceeded to do the same thing in the b under green flag racing to try and get a transfer spot. He tore up a lot of people’s stuff tonight. I’m sure that doesn’t cross his mind when he doesn’t have to pay to fix things.
He might not pay to fix it but he pays for the ride I bet

4/29/18, 10:05 AM   #14
Big Willy

I am surprised no one has mentioned the lighting yet. Holy cow, first time I have seen the place lit up with the new lighting and all I can say is WOW! I almost needed my sunglasses all night - class track living up to its name...

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, luckybuc97, rdzsprint, wildman92
4/29/18, 10:17 AM   #15
Hamby812

I bet he’s not, maybe his parents. He’s not spending a penny. **** happens in racing, but when you junk someone’s car under caution, well, there’s no place for that anywhere in the sport.
Last edited by Hamby812; 4/29/18 at 11:11 AM.

4/29/18, 12:27 PM   #16
ThePurple73

Where is the flagman, the officials? Don't they watch any more? Isn't that their job?

4/29/18, 12:32 PM   #17
Hamby812

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurple73 View Post
Where is the flagman, the officials? Don't they watch any more? Isn't that their job?
They saw it, black flagged him for the heat, let him out in the b main to tear up someone else then let him start the feature with a provisional. There is a rule for retaliation, I’m sure it won’t be enforced since he runs midgets and sprints and dutcher is a staple in the sprint car series it’ll basically be a screw the little guy deal and Thomas will get away with it and keep doing what he does until he gets someone or himself hurt.

4/29/18, 1:00 PM   #18
Nate

There were a couple instances last night where the black flag was displayed and Levi told drivers to get off the track. Both instances were well warranted and that’s all I’m going to say about that.

New lighting system looks good. Had a couple Dewig burgers and they were excellent as always.

Great feature. Good clean racing from a lot of hungry drivers at the front. Very, VERY impressed with Logan Seavey’s performance this weekend.

A little on the chilly side but overall, great day/night of racing. Was glad to see some of my racing family I hadn’t seen in awhile.

5 members like this post: coachmeece, Jbaldwin, Simon_says17, tirespinner, wildman92
4/29/18, 1:18 PM   #19
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

He came close to a smackdown at the Smackdown last year. He did collect a steering wheel though

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstat results, info?