IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Potential buyer for Daugherty (AKA KAMP). Boswell, Indiana
7/23/19, 7:18 PM   #1
Potential buyer for Daugherty (AKA KAMP). Boswell, Indiana
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

per the tracks facebook page
Link to post - https://www.facebook.com/DaughertySp...87871467967508

A potential buyer asked about what classes to run if they purchase the track. How about we let the fans vote? Please vote for the classes that you would like to see if the track opens back up. Facebook only allows 2 options for a poll, so like which classes I put in comments.

Share this post and let’s get as many votes as possible so we can get an accurate assessment from YOU the fans!

7/23/19, 8:24 PM   #2
Re: Potential buyer for Daugherty (AKA KAMP). Boswell, India
hoosier race fan

That idiot is the Chuck Brennan of Indiana. The track wasn’t selling because the asking price is about $150k too high. So he goes to his beloved Facebook last week and says he’s going to part the place out and sell everything including the land. His post was clearly made just to manipulate some fool who doesn’t want to see the track bulldozed into giving him the money he wants. It’s hard to tell if he actually dooped somebody into paying his price or if it’s just another one of his lies.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Potential buyer for Daugherty (AKA KAMP). Boswell, Indiana