IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New low for Tony Stewart
10/4/18, 9:29 PM   #1
New low for Tony Stewart
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

Tony has stooped to all time low. The man who use to gripe about Goodyear tires, NASCAR rules, and track conditions at the Chili Bowl and in Australia has reached a all time low. The classless turd has to rub it in Ballou's face. Sends him a letter saying he can't participate in the ASCoC race at Kokomo, even though he's been banned from there for the remaining of the year. And apparently from one of Ballou's comments, he wasn't told about the track bans during the USAC meeting which included "Key Track Industry Partners". I know some are tired of hearing about this, but this was uncalled for by Tony. Good luck Robert this weekend at Jacksonville. See you at TSS next week. Give 'em hell!

10/4/18, 9:57 PM   #2
Re: New low for Tony Stewart
Sprint63122

Lets see how long this one stays posted this place is deleting everything and checking messages all because of a little wannabe and a spoiled brat with some titles. Here is the funny thing they say ballou bashing tracks keeps people away but I have not read any post using that as a reason over the past couple years but will say I have seen posts in this past week because of this deal blaming the series and tracks on the council for there latest unbelievable actions for not going to them the past weekend and cancelling trips for this week , so I wonder who did the real damage here just saying.

10/4/18, 10:49 PM   #3
Sandy Lowe

So would you rather he shows up at the track and then is told he can’t race?

10/4/18, 11:05 PM   #4
the visitor

Poor Tony .......I guess He just cant get enough attention !!!!!! Just Let it Go Tony ...Just Let it Go !!!!!

1 member likes this post: streetglider
10/4/18, 11:12 PM   #5
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

In the USAC release it stated he was suspended from USAC races, Lawrenceburg, & Kokomo for the rest of 2018. So maybe this was just a letter that was being sent anyway. Not really a low. Yes Tony b!t*#d about NASCAR and got fined for it just like Ryan Newman has. Lately NASCAR has kept their fines under wraps. They both have been fined for their outburst. Last time Newman said something it cost him $25k.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, interpreter66, tirespinner
10/4/18, 11:15 PM   #6
yeleyfan76

I’d rather he show up and race. The comment about someone dying was over the top and it appears he understaands that. Phony Stewart got his precious feelings hurt and went out to set an example. Your track and the other up north jumped on Phony’s shirt tails and banned him cause he said ur track sucked which it did on the nites he posted. Funny how they were both better after all of this started.
As for Chief Wahoo; I’m not tired of hearing it at all. It should be continuously brought up so the “Key Industry Partners” are reminded how bad their decision was. Keep posting about it and maybe it will make people think twice before following one of motorsports biggest phonies.

6 members like this post: chrismattlin, Dffuchs12, ISF, jim goerge, oppweld, the visitor
10/4/18, 11:17 PM   #7
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
In the USAC release it stated he was suspended from USAC races, Lawrenceburg, & Kokomo for the rest of 2018. So maybe this was just a letter that was being sent anyway. Not really a low. Yes Tony b!t*#d about NASCAR and got fined for it just like Ryan Newman has. Lately NASCAR has kept their fines under wraps. They both have been fined for their outburst. Last time Newman said something it cost him $25k.
Were they suspended??? I’ll bet not. One of apples and oranges. Phony Stewart proved it’s only ok when it benefits him.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, oppweld, the visitor
10/4/18, 11:32 PM   #8
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Were they suspended??? I’ll bet not. One of apples and oranges. Phony Stewart proved it’s only ok when it benefits him.
While I do kind of feel bad for Robert not being able to race.
This could have all been avoided if Robert would have just stuck a sock in it.
This time Tony called him on it and offered the track prep duties to him.
Do something so many time and it will eventually bit ya in the butt.
This wasn't this first time and we all know that.
Let me ask this.
Let say Robert did show up at Kokomo and then proceed to whine about the track prep.
What happens then?
It may have been a little over the top for the letter to be sent.
I'll bet this is a lesson learned.
Last edited by nathans1012; 10/4/18 at 11:34 PM.

3 members like this post: fish, rick42, tirespinner
10/4/18, 11:57 PM   #9
7horse
Banned

Ballou would smoke Stewart on any track in a non wing sprint car

3 members like this post: Dffuchs12, EPSpeed, jim goerge
10/4/18, 11:57 PM   #10
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
While I do kind of feel bad for Robert not being able to race.
This could have all been avoided if Robert would have just stuck a sock in it.
This time Tony called him on it and offered the track prep duties to him.
Do something so many time and it will eventually bit ya in the butt.
This wasn't this first time and we all know that.
Let me ask this.
Let say Robert did show up at Kokomo and then proceed to whine about the track prep.
What happens then?
It may have been a little over the top for the letter to be sent.
I'll bet this is a lesson learned.
Please turn the BOLD off on your posts it hurts the eyes.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New low for Tony Stewart