IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > ISO injection system
8/9/19, 8:40 AM   #1
ISO injection system
trannyman

We have a 2.4 ecotec that we'd like to switch from electric injection to mechanical injection.We have a kse pump and a high speed bypass.Need rest of system.

8/11/19, 6:09 PM   #2
Re: ISO injection system
TQ29m

Trannyman, I have a unit, came off the car that Jeff Gordon first drove for Bob East, I'd guess probably a Toyota, it is a nice, built unit, the ports are round, so it wouldn't be a big issue to make a new plate to fit your port spacing, and press in the individual units, I'll have to look, but I think it has the barrel valve, and a box full of Enderle nozzles. I can send you a picture if that would help. Bob

12/11/19, 8:04 PM   #3
Re: ISO injection system
trk66t

we have a mechanical setup for a ecotech we would like to sell as a package which would include the plenum intake throttle body along with the XDI ignition system along with the coil packs. we also have everything you would need for the fuel system if you need it. email me at johnkthermotech@gmail.com and i can send you pictures if needed. thanks Koenings motorsports 66t

12/12/19, 9:39 PM   #4
trannyman

Damn it,man! We ended up buying new equipment by late September.Thanks for responding,though.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > ISO injection system