IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Book Tour
10/6/18, 12:10 AM   #1
Book Tour
Danny Burton

Book sales for Racing with Faith have exceeded our expectations and I'm quite grateful for that. The 2018 book tour continues tomorrow at the Kokomo Speedway. Next weekend we will be at the Terre Haute Action Track with a few books, both paperback and hardcover, on Friday. The next day we aim to be at the Tri-State Speedway with a table and chair...and a few books to sell and sign.

For those in Columbus, we will be at the First Baptist Church on Sunday, October 28 at 10:45, talking, selling and signing.

Racing with Faith is a collection of 22 short stories that have a racing background while telling or teaching about how our faith is something worth thinking about. Some stories are based on Biblical characters, others on Biblical stories. You might be looking for the type of book that "beats you over the head" with religion. This isn't that book. You will find a Bible verse or two...at the end of each story. In other words, certain TV preachers probably wouldn't like it, but inquiring race fans might.

Paperback copies are $22, including tax and delivery fee. Hardcover copies are $38, including tax and delivery fee.

Thanks--DB

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

10/6/18, 3:01 AM   #2
Re: Book Tour
jim goerge

Danny Very well written, I"m enjoying reading it very much

2 members like this post: SteelCore, tirespinner
10/6/18, 5:13 AM   #3
SteelCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Danny Very well written, I"m enjoying reading it very much
Very well written indeed. I loved every page.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Book Tour