IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!
8/4/12, 12:12 PM   #51
racin jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider812 View Post
Oh No!!!!!!!!! Just looked at the radar. Not good at all

Posted via Mobile Device
We should be fine. We have plenty of equipment if we do get some weather. The radar looks promising this afternoon. I will let you know as the day goes on.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/4/12, 12:24 PM   #52
Slider812
Banned

Yeah ive been watching the radar closely. Kinda look like most of it will stay just south of the track. I have high hopes

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
8/4/12, 12:31 PM   #53
hoosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstBros0 View Post
It will be a great show !! The draw system makes for outstanding heat race action on the always bad fast Tri-State Speedway surface. The professionalism of the MSCS crew along with the TSS staff makes Haubstadt the place to race. With the 5k to win and an enriched purse back through the field , all participants who come through the back gate will be rewarded graciously. So as one poster has already wrote
"Don`t be a whiner , Be a winner!" and come on down to the Class Track and have an enjoyable/exciting evening !
Does that mean the 70 will be at Tri-State Dan-o?? Darn I even got my window fixed in my pushtruck for tonight at LPS!!

Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

8/4/12, 1:22 PM   #54
Slider812
Banned

Yeah buddy. The big complex of rain is falling apart and goin south. Plus there is a line a storms forming but is already far east of the track. Let's go racing

Posted via Mobile Device

8/4/12, 1:36 PM   #55
Re: $5000 to win at Tri-State!
sw1911

Could this race attract any cars from Flora and Lincoln Park with USAC out of town?

8/4/12, 2:48 PM   #56
bmemmer

people who is afraid of the rain dont comment just dont come. Me for one will be there even if its downpouring at 7:30 people want to ***** about the tractor parade but 3 years ago on labor day it rained 3 and half inches after hot laps and the track drained and we went racing since then there has been 3 shows that have delt with rain and none of them have been cancelled so take it for what its worth

6 members like this post: Ch138, jim goerge, luckybuc97, rclaridge, Slider812, sprintcar#31
8/4/12, 2:59 PM   #57
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Hate to be missing another excellent night of racing at The Class Track. I know the highway side won't be the same without us. :-)

I'll be checking for updates while I sit on the balcony and listen to the waves.

Stay safe, dry and have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 members like this post: bmemmer, jim goerge, SprintManDave
8/4/12, 4:12 PM   #58
David Lynch

I am at the track now. Not a drop of rain at t s s 2 day. the radar is clear lets go racing.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/4/12, 4:19 PM   #59
rclaridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
people who is afraid of the rain dont comment just dont come. Me for one will be there even if its downpouring at 7:30 people want to ***** about the tractor parade but 3 years ago on labor day it rained 3 and half inches after hot laps and the track drained and we went racing since then there has been 3 shows that have delt with rain and none of them have been cancelled so take it for what its worth
I was there for that race and don't know of another track that would have got that show in,I'll be there like always!!

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: bmemmer, jim goerge
8/4/12, 4:29 PM   #60
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Looking forward to another exciting night at TSS!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!